12.5 stone to lose :(

Thanks :) Im doing Tony Ferguson at boots, and thats similar to exante but I went TF because there is always a boots near by so if I need to buy some more or forget to take a shake for lunch, I will be able to go to Boots and buy it, instead of the meal deal haha, it allowes 1 meal a day and 2 bits of fruit a day and 1 serving of veg with lunch, so cooking the meals at night from the cook book is teaching me what I can and cant eat and portion size, because that was my main problem and hopefully eating the fruit during the day will teach me to pick fruit rather then bad for me snacks.

My midweek weigh in shows Ive lost another 2 lbs since tuesday, well the scales kept going between a 2lb loss and a 2.5lbs loss so good so far!

Sometimes when we have a fair bit to lose, we need a more harsh diet to really get the weight lose started, to prove to us that we can do it.

Once you get into Ketosis it gets so much easier, the hunger stops, Ive had the odd craving but not bad enough that Ive gone and eaten it, because I dont want to bring myself out of Ketosis.

Hi SammyE

I did not know about TF. Sounds very interesting. Good to be able to pick it up. I was going to try celebrity slim for that reason :)

You are doing so well!! You must be really pleased :) xxx

Back