12 steps to my goal weight in 2016...............

MISSLSR

Gold Member
:wave_cry: I'm back again after the weight has started to creep back on due to me indulging in all these crappy bad food habits I have grown into.

I've even started secret eating so that my husband doesn't know what I have had during the day, this morning for example I deliberately left him sleeping while I went for the shopping so I could go have a McDonalds brekkie :confused:

I am depressed about my weight & I have been for a long time & I think it is just dawning on me now as stupid as this seems that it is not the weight that is making me depressed its the fact that I know that I am this weight purely down to my own silly actions!!

Its time for me to now put into practice a newer & healthier lifestyle & not a DIET.

I need to get it into my head that this is not gonna be a quick fix, it will take time & I will feel so much better along the way.

I need to lose 6 stone in total & I am going to break it down into 12 7lb blocks so each step in my journey is a 7lbs loss.

I started this journey at a SW class weighing 16st 5lbs & when I rejoined last week I was 15st 11lbs so step 1 is complete I am now on my road to step 2!!!

Anyway this is just a diary for my ramblings, recipes & any other chit chat.

Dxxx

Hi Dolly - just wanted to say good luck with your journey.

Breaking it down into 12 steps is a really good idea! I have exactly 5st to to lose, so breaking that down in to 10 steps makes it sound much less scary and more achievable.

I'm excited to follow you on your journey as we have a similar amount to lose, and we both started well and fell off the wagon a bit before getting back on track. Good luck :)

Thanks Emma.

It's nice to know it's something others are goin through at the same time.

I have just been finding it so hard then been getting caught in the vicious cycle of eating junk food & feeling worse.

We will get there.

Dxxx

Thanks Emma.

It's nice to know it's something others are goin through at the same time.

I have just been finding it so hard then been getting caught in the vicious cycle of eating junk food & feeling worse.

We will get there.

Dxxx

I was in the vicious cycle of eating junk food for about 8 months. I've gained 2st 5lbs since last June, but a stone and a half was gained in just 6 weeks while I was on holiday. It was almost as if I knew subconsciously that eating the junk food was bad for me, but I blocked those thoughts out and felt like I needed the bad food just to get me through the day (I'm a teacher so my job is very stressful!). I'm glad I've had the wake-up call I needed, and it's great to support other people on the same journey :)

Starting weight.

Dxxx

Attachments

• image-768433349.jpg
    image-768433349.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 54
My new starting weight was 16st7 so we're really similar! We can do this :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

We can & we will.

Getting all my motivation ready for erm tomorrow! Will power is nowhere to be seen today xxx

Ok so here goes day 1!!!!

Bought 4 pink lady apples this morning - £2.60 :eek:

Sheesh I am gonna be losing lbs & ££'s hahaha

Dxxx

I've spent a fortune on fruit and veg this week, it's terrible! But I compare it to how much I'd normally spend on takeaways and junk food and it's probably still around the same amount. It's all so much healthier for us though :)

Well done for doing something about your weight and fabulous that you have already achieved the first step.

Keep it going it's a fabulous eating plan and the weight melts away while you enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Good luck with your weight loss.

I joined slimming world 10 days ago with a starting weight of 16 st 10.5 lb. I feel like I have such a long way to go but finding others with a similar starting weight is motivating.

Thanks my darlings.

Jen - we are close to the same starting weights so happy to have someone here with the same journey as me!

I am such a slow loser though which is probably why I have quit to many time but not this time - in it for the long haul now.

Dxxx

Yup that's what I'm telling myself might make that my new mantra!

Oh I was out last night & had kp nuts, 3 chicken fajitas, 4 Jack Daniels with coke, 3 fruit koppaberg cans.

Today I am fighting the urge to just eat eurghhhhhhhhh.

Why is it so hard to stick to plan when hungover.

Think I might just eat what I want get it out the way the draw a line under it & move onnnnnnnnnnn or I could just have some bloody weetabix like I should!

Will report back with an update later this is gonna be my honesty diary, all the ups & downs will be detailed here.

Dxxx

Back