12 stone to 9 1/2 ASAP!

MeggyBubble

So here's to a new start! Last May I came back from university a lovely 9.8 stone and size 8-10. It was fantastic, I don't even think I'd been that small at 15! Alas over the past year the weight has jumped back on in a mayor way! I somewhat think moving in with my sweetie loving, midnight eater of a fella (who stays flat as a plank, damn his metabolism!) is to blame!

So here's the plan.....LOSE IT! My first summer event is on June 4th and I'd like to be a stone down by then....If any of you have lost a stone in 5 weeks, I'd love to hear your methods, please!

I started badly yesterday with the a bit of easter chocolate and then the rest swiftly in the bin. Sooo chocolate 300 calories (about)

Corn Flakes 170 calories

2 eggs and bacon 500 calories

3 rivita and cream cheese about 200 calories

1/2 tin of soup 111 calories

milky coffee 75 calories

Tea's 40 calories

TOTAL; 1396

Plus an hour walk and 15 minute jog

Today so far

1/2 can of soup 111 calories

milky coffee 75 calories

Wish me luck, Bubble x

hey! good luck ! i no the feeling being a size 8/10 then piling the weight on!! i was 9stone, then had my baby boy... i was 13stone!! 4 stone on ahhhh!!!. i have now lost nearly 3 stone since jan. nearly my last stone to go, wohooo!!

you can do it!! o and by the way... chocs fine! i have choc everyday- just count it in my cal allowance! over easter i've been having half n egg + a cream egg! bad i no- about 400-500 cals. i just make sure i eat really really healthy in the day. i am the worst person when it comes to choc!!

Thanks ever so much and well done on your weight loss, that's fantastic!
I really am determined to lose the weight and keep it that way this time! It's good to hear someone say chocolate is ok too, as it is my weakness especially with the backlash of easter.

Good luck on your last stone!

Bubble x

Ok so yesterday (day 2) was a good day for weight lose but not he most healthy...

only had soup (111 calories) 3 coffees (225) and 3 slices of ham, egg and 1/2 tin of beans (357)
and lots of water...

Total 693

I then worked a busy shift at a bar, so on my feet all night. Cheeky look at the scales this morning and I'm 3 pound down! Great little booster!

Had nothing today so far but now off for some scrambled eggs and a wee bit of bubbly to toast the royal wedding.....just doing my bit!

Bubble x

Ok so technology hasn't been on my side, hence the lack of posts and now it's week two and 4 pounds down....wish it could be more but at least some has gone....here's the food for today;

Apple 53 kcal
packet of wotsits 129 (got the 25% extra one.....ooops)

two sainsburys burgers on their own 432 kcal

new potatoes 100g, 2 rashes of bacon sliced, veg and philadelphia light 300kcal

plus teas and diet coke.......total 1,100 calories

Well done so far!

Im in the same boat, loved being a size 10, moved in with bf, and suddenly im a size 14! Eeeek!

Anyway keep at it :)

Back