12 syns - whole sponge cake!!

thanku alfsmummy :) xxxx

Right I'm trying to cook the strawberry cupcakes from the Sw website except mine are lemon cos I dint have any strawberry flavouring lol I'm hoping with everything crossed they come out better than the last lot I made cos those looked pathetic if I've done the sums right I think they will work out as just over 2 sins each.

Bournville beetroot brownies is now a new thread ladies n gentlemen xx
Was getting so excited alfsmummy till I read beetroot brownies! hmmmm!!

Right I'm trying to cook the strawberry cupcakes from the Sw website except mine are lemon cos I dint have any strawberry flavouring lol I'm hoping with everything crossed they come out better than the last lot I made cos those looked pathetic if I've done the sums right I think they will work out as just over 2 sins each.
Waiting to hear what they are like! Thanks

wait i thought u had to use the beetroot? so confused! how many syns for the whole thing if u dont use beetroot? xxxx

I made half the mix with a bit of cocoa replacing some of the four.. so 4.5 syns. Added a tbsp of nutella (4) with a little bit of boiled water in it. Cut it in half, spread the nutella on it and then cut it into 4 chunks for 2 syns each. Nom, hit the chocolate spot :)

Ive just done it but its come to 20 syns hope it tastes nicer than the original.

2 Ounce Sr flour
1 Ounce low fat marg
1 Ounce sugar 1 ounce Sweetner
2 Eggs
Vanilla essence.

In the oven now so lets see xx

Last edited:
I just baked this cake and all I have to say is WOW!!

It was lovely and soft, I made syn free lemon curd and spread it in the middle.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

xxxxx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ive just done it but its come to 20 syns hope it tastes nicer than the original.

2 Ounce Sr flour
1 Ounce low fat marg
1 Ounce sugar 1 ounce Sweetner
3 Eggs
Vanilla essence.

In the oven now so lets see xx

My version was amazing. Omg so so so yummy well worth the syns xx

Back