12 week countdowns & target

Spikeysaurus

If you get a 12 week countdown, and get to target before the 12 weeks is up, do you just lose what you've paid? I'm tempted to get one, but I've only got 9lbs to target. I'm a slow loser, so probably won't get there in under 12 weeks, but it's vaguely possible I suppose.

That's what i suspected, thanks. I didn't realise you could do it in blocks of 6 actually - they've only been pimping the 12 week one as you get a free sauces book.

Our consultant always advises not to buy them if you are in sight of your target ie 9lb in 12 weeks is more than do-able as you would lose the money for the remaining weeks. Even if you buy a 6 week one, would you be wasting money? if you lose 3lb a week thats only 3 weeks, so i would personally think about not bothering

I normally do 1/2 to 1lb a week, I don't know why I'm so slow compared to others, I'm 100% all the time. I'm mostly fine with my slow losses though, as long as it keeps going down I'm happy!

I have 5 more weigh ins till my 12 week count down finishes and I'll prob get to the target I set next week so I told my c I would continue to lose and take target as whatever I weigh on the final week of the countdown. I had always intended to maintain a higher target over Christmas then lose another 7lbs. This way I'll just have less to lose (hopefully) after Christmas. In retrospect I should have had a 6 week countdown but thought the last few pounds would take a while like they have done in the past. Just gone faster than I thought which is brill.

Back