12 week xmas challange

Oh wow, fab loss lady!!! I was going to buy a countdown but didn't as I wasn't weighing in my usual group and wouldn't be able to get the book. x

Well my week was awful so +2 for me. Think it is water though so will hopefully have a good loss next week x

Oh no :( i bet that will come off next week, and some :) x

I've rejigged the 12 week plan to suit me being vegan and on green - here it is, if anyone is interested. week 12 starts on 30th December so will take us all through to 2014 - how exciting!!

1 - read all books from cover to cover
2 - scan bran/ryvita every day
3 - 30 mins body magic every day (when possible, as I sometimes work 24 hour shifts so not possible on those days)
4 - 10 speed foods a day
5 - new recipe every day (depending on money)
6 - different B choice every day (will do one different one each day, as I'm on green and get 2 b's daily! but not sure i can even eat that many of the options lol so will stick to 1 different one)
7 - have nuts 4 times this week (instead of fish - nuts have good oils and omegas in, like fish)
8 - success express week
9 - 7 days, 7 speed foods, 7 syns
10 - bowl of free soup each day
11 - increase superfree to half each day (xmas week!)
12 - 30 mins body magic each day.

Its going to be tough as I'm working a lot and might be going on holiday on boxing day!!! but will try to do my best, would be lovely to be 12 stone by xmas....

Sadly I was up 1Ib but I know why and there was nothing I could do about it, was totally on plan all last week and so far I'm on plan this week and intend to stick to this and I better have a huge weight loss next week, technically now I have to lose 17Ibs as I set myself a target loss of 16Ibs so have that little bit harder to work and get myself in action

1lb down for me this week but I'm dropping out of the challenge. I'm ditching SW and going back to my WW roots. Good luck everyone :)

Sadly I was up 1Ib but I know why and there was nothing I could do about it, was totally on plan all last week and so far I'm on plan this week and intend to stick to this and I better have a huge weight loss next week, technically now I have to lose 17Ibs as I set myself a target loss of 16Ibs so have that little bit harder to work and get myself in action

Awww, at least you know where it came from. Fingers crossed for a good result next week :)

1lb down for me this week but I'm dropping out of the challenge. I'm ditching SW and going back to my WW roots. Good luck everyone :)

Aww, good luck hon and congrats on the loss. What's making you go to WW?? x

I've been getting frustrated with losses of 0.5 and 1lb a week whereas when I was on WW I was consistently losing 2-3lb a week. And although I thought SW offered me more flexibility I think WW fits my lifestyle better. Yesterday I had 2 large slices of Pizza Hut meat feast with 2 chicken strips, a piece of garlic bread and salad for lunch (paid for by my boss!) :) and still stayed within my points allowance with enough left for soup and bread for dinner. I can see food optimising works but I think different diets suit different people and SW just isn't the right one for me.

Poppybibby, I totally agree with you, for me slimming world is the only one for me as the foods I like (within reason of course) are mainly free or have low syns so I know I will never go back to WW (been there four times before). Very best of luck in your weight loss and let us know how you are getting on

Myself, I cheated a little and got up on the scales this morning (I do this every Monday and Tuesday morning) and I'm guessing I will have a fairly good loss and maybe I will get my 4st reward tomorrow evening, will post tomorrow night anyway

Back