12 weeks 6st2lbs = :D

richman14 said:
I've done well was 20 stone 4 now 14 9 but I am 5 ft 9 so I need to be 11.5 stone.

Have you found hard?

That's awesome mate :) I'm 6ft2 and should be about 13stone but I've drawn the line at 14 haha and I haven't found it hard at all tbh :D how long have you been on CD?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sparkledust84 said:
All i am going to say is WOW!!! You should be so proud of yourself... Have started a shake diet myself today (the biggest loser) and was sat here thinking omg this tastes vile!! But your pics have really motivated me so thank you..........

xx

Haha Dont the biggest loser products cost more than CD? Thanks I'm def proud lol and I'm glad I've given some inspiration xx

Just repeating everyone else but congratulations!! Absolutely amazing, I did Cambridge in Jan but lost my job and am starting again tomorrow so very encouraged :D Did stay 100% throughout or have any cheats? It wasn't the food that I missed it was Fri/Sat nights out with everyone sipping water that I couldn't handle well.

CambridgeCurtis said:
Just repeating everyone else but congratulations!! Absolutely amazing, I did Cambridge in Jan but lost my job and am starting again tomorrow so very encouraged :D Did stay 100% throughout or have any cheats? It wasn't the food that I missed it was Fri/Sat nights out with everyone sipping water that I couldn't handle well.

Haha hey mate nope I've been 100% no cheats :D I quit smoking a few weeks before starting aswell and I don't drink so no pressure from that devil

Wow! you are now my inspiration to keep going as you have proved it can be done, and quickly! :)

Wow Lazarus pics are amazing - you look like a different person - are you sure that's not why you are sticking to a back shot?!!
well done - I'm coming up for 6 months and haven't yet lost 5 stones!

Not to be rude or anything but did you find loose skin a problem loosing tht much that quick? just cos thats what I worry about with this diet.

Ahh thats crazy good then! im starting today, wont exercise at frst but did you do low impact/toning whilst on SS? sorry for asking sooo many q's just not many guys doing SS on here

On day two now and the hungers really kicking in- have to keep reminding myself of your loss in 12 weeks!

Give It another couple of days mate :D just had my 14th weigh in. 4lbs :) still good I reckon I'm now 14st12 and total loss is 6st7lbs. It will be a straight 7st loss in a couple of weeks if I keep these losses up.

Just one across your thread, well done you :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thats an excellent loss, to think I lost 6 stone a few years ago and started jogging and am now back to square one plus some! Started 6 days ago and have a long journey ahead, to the tune of at least 11 stone. off to Mexico in May so have the incentive. Glad there are guys out there too on CD SS!

Back