12 weeks 6st2lbs = :D

okay mate! struggling a bit and I think its because im not findibg my cdc that inspiring? shes very overweight herself and is now on hols for another week so i keep hving days off plan. really need yoir motivarmtion/ will power! hahha how did you stick to it so strictly?

Haha seriously how can you be an advocate for weight loss if you haven't done it yourself? Well I made a conscious decision that I wanted to be better. I won't lie the first 2 weeks were hell and I would often find myself standing in front of the fridge sucking on ham slices then throwing them away lol. I guess you just have to be in it 100% also my CDC was very motivational and every week she would congratulate me and encourage me. If you don't feel your getting what you need from your CDC mate I reckon you should look for another one because for me personally mine was about 40% of the drive i needed. Also the losses after 4 weeks spurred me on. Have you taken before photos? They always helped aswell haha. Sorry for the lengthy response :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well exactly. i would say she was well into her obese bmi category now so not very motivating at all. but ive just moved to new city new job etc so just picked the first person I could.

dont think stress of that is helping- I think i just need a full week with a big loss nd from there itll be easier. hows gym nd weight going for you now?

Hey there.

I am getting back into cambridge myself in a week or two.

I was really on the fence about it for the last few weeks. Couldn't decide if I really had the urge to set myself up for it all again.

Then I saw your pictures earlier.

I just contacted a CDC and hopefully she can fit me in.

Thank you so much for being an inspiration. Hopefully I can lose as much as you, as fast as you.

Keep it up mate!

That's awesome mate :D good luck and seriously as long as you stick to it you can't not lose ;) and your welcome it's brilliant knowing that what I've achieved can spur others on

Yea, there was a guy who did it with me a few years ago on here. He stuck with it and looks fab now. I am totally jealous. But hopefully this time around I can be the one making people jealous. In a none evil catty *****y I'm a twerp kind of way lol

crikey thats amazing! i've just started a week ago, got first WI tomorrow, hoping to get OH to start doing CD too as it clearly works really well for guys!!

Hey mate it's all good :D I'm staying the same more or less I've lost a little more but I'm also eating again :D how are you finding it? Still going strong

Good on you, glad to hear its going well!! Nahh it was just to much at the time Id moved to new city new.job away from friends but im starting tomoz on SS+ and gonna take day by day, hopefully have more luck that way rather than piling pressure on myself, have you removed all shakes now then?

Yeah no more Cambridge products for me :D well good luck mate and as you know as long as you stick with it the weight will fall off

havent been on here in about a year :D but just wanted to update any interested people that i have kept it all off! you can do it.

Well done!

So I'm done with SS currently working up the plans (step 3 till Thursday) currently 6lbs from goal :D so I thought I would share some before and now photos x it's just my back for now lol but I'm so proud of myself for sticking to it ;) you can do this

Started the Cambridge diet again for the 3rd or 4th time I'm on day 4 at the moment. Were you 100% throughout the diet ? As in 2+ litres of water per day as well as your 3 shakes ? did you exercise while dieting ? as looking at your weekly loses they were all very big loses. Well done on the weight loss as well hope to hear back from you

Fantastic pics, My husband loses at about the same speed as you, where i seem to always be a few lb shorter than him each week.
And great news for maintenance! well done!!

Back