12 weeks 6st2lbs = :D

Really inspiring! I want to lose another two and a half stone and you've helped me see some of the effects it can have on men! You look ace! Quite good looking too ;) :D

Erik The Viking said:
Thats an excellent loss, to think I lost 6 stone a few years ago and started jogging and am now back to square one plus some! Started 6 days ago and have a long journey ahead, to the tune of at least 11 stone. off to Mexico in May so have the incentive. Glad there are guys out there too on CD SS!

Haha hey Erik :) yeah I felt like the only dude on here for ages then recently all the guys have been hitting up CD. GL with it as you know it does work :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

grumbletumble said:
Amazing LazarusD!

I hope to lose the same amount but aiming for 6 months, is it true men seem to lose quicker than women?

Hey hey yeah men do seem to lose higher numbers no idea why but it happens :D

WannaBe14Stone said:
Really inspiring! I want to lose another two and a half stone and you've helped me see some of the effects it can have on men! You look ace! Quite good looking too ;) :D

LOL are you doing CD? 2stone will be easy haha

Lol no mate no loose skin :D

Good to hear you have no loose skin after losing 6st. 9lbs!

Congratulations and well done on your achievement, you look fabulous:happy096:

How are the losses going now youve introduced food again?

Still good mate avg about 4lbs still so I'm having to move up the steps quickly lol

ah well done!! whats your goal weigh then? must be near it pretty soon surely :p

WOW! Abso AMAZING losses!!! You must feel so proud of yourself!!! and in just 14 weeks!!! Betting your partner loves the new you!!! I cannot wait to see where I am at 12 weeks! I think I am getting addicted to this diet and this forum and today is Day 7 for me! Not getting weighed until Thursday for various reasons but cheeky weigh on my own scales this morning says minus 13 lbs - I hope its right!! Keep going you - you will be an inspiration to all the men on here I am sure!! and some of the women!

Hey thanks guys :) I'm actually 1lb under goal haha :D so I'm moving up the steps each week now . Still finding it hard to eat carbs though lol

LazarusD said:
Hey thanks guys :) I'm actually 1lb under goal haha :D so I'm moving up the steps each week now . Still finding it hard to eat carbs though lol

Enviable position!! have you strted exercising now or still to low in steps?

ahh cool! I had my induction to work gym yesterday but dont think ill be able to go until im a few weeks into SS

So this national advertising thing lol spent almost an hour at my CDCs house yesterday trying to send some photos off for consideration :D

Back