Step 1 Sole Source 12 weeks done!!!!

missymorris

Hi guys I haven't been on here in ages thought i would post a quick thread just finished my 12 weeks on sole source
Start weight 17.11
Weight now 13.10 so 4st 1lb lost!
Moving up to sole source plus for 1 week then going back into sole source as want to loose another 3 stone ish
Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Brilliant loss, well done.

That is fantastic, well done! :clap: You should be so so proud of yourself! I suspect there aren't that many people who actually manage 12 solid weeks of SS.

Just one thing though - I thought it was 810 you're supposed to do after 12 weeks SS-ing?

Well done!!!! That loss is amazing! I'm on week 4 and aiming for the same kinda loss within the 12 weeks! Starting weight 18 3! Would you mind if I asked your dress size? Got a doo then and not sure what size ill be then!

How do you feel? You must be so chuffed. Again well done x

Brilliant loss - well done

Hello :) I've hit my 12 weeks too lost 3 stone :) well 3 pounds to go! Excited about eating this week but going to do the same and go back down to ss afterwards! Do you know what you are going to cook? I know there are a couple of recipes in the book but I wondered it there were anymore? Xx well done on your weight loss every body :):):)

Hi guys thanks for the threads I was a size 20-22 now a 14-16 so huge difference I can notice it on my face! The most x

Well done missymorris, im at simialr starting point, although only on day 11, i so want that kind of results, youv inspired me and would love to see your before pics and progress pics? X

I don't know how to load photos I only use my I phone? I want to post pictures but don't know how x

Okay think i know there is an arrow top right corner, tap that it will come up topic tap thst then there is a camera symbol press that ?

Back