12 Weeks of SS Done and......................

charley24

Silver Member
I have lost 50lbs !!!!!

5lb loss today, which is great after my 1lb last week, I can't even express how happy I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I begun, I never thought I would see this day and I have all the posters on minimins to thank, for keeping me going, offering advice and reading my diary day by day.

I now have 3lbs to a healthy BMI and today I am starting 810 for a week. Followed by 1000 (as I am on holiday in 18 days), I probably will SS when I return to lose any holiday pounds, but to be going to France 3 stone and 8lbs lighter is amazing !

I have made my lunch for today and I can't wait, obviously I am a little scared of moving up, but proud that apart from a couple of days where I nibbled I have almost been 100% on this diet.

To anyone thinking shall I ???

DO IT - CD ROCKS (to quote Curly Wurly) !!!!

I would like to be 10.7, but for now I am walking on air with my losses and I know I have found the secret to weight loss and being happy again !!!!!

Well done Charley - great acheivement, and so lovely that you are taking the new you on holiday!! CD really does rock, and so does the support on this forum. I've lost 22lbs in the first month and the difference in how I feel is amazing! Enjoy your lunch and your holiday. Tx

Charley than it amazing, its people like you, that make me determined to keep going, well done you should be very, very, very proud of your huge achievement x

Well done Charley, you have done soooooooo well! I hope your holiday is fabulous:)

well done charley your really an inspiration to me i have started again on CD at the same weight you started and i hope to be achieving exactly what you have. Well done and enjoy every minute of it :) you deserve it all :)
xxx

well done honey! you have done super and you are such an inspiration!
hope you enjoy 810!
your amazing!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

xx

well done xx

Hooorah!... well done!... :) Really pleased for you :) xxx

Just adding my congratulations and wishes for a fab holiday.

Well done huni, you must feel bloody fantastic !! x x x keep smiling x

Well done Charley, that's great! xxxxx

'ALL HAIL CD' LOL

Well done Charley! Hope you have a great holiday! xx

Thank you so much

Tracey well done on 22lbs in a month !!!!!!!!!

Thanks Caz, I looked to others for inspiration so it's nice to think I can motivate others too, well done on your loss !

Thanks Minxie !

Thanks Rainbow, I used to look for people who had been my weight when I started and check their stats, it's so inspirational !

Thanks Liz, United and Nelly......Liz I have decided to follow suit and ain for a lower BMI, but for now until hols if I lose this 3lb I will be happy !

Thanks Cazbro and Sbridge - wow sbridge week 10, doesn't it go fast !

Thanks Nite Nite and Mary (who keeps me going in my diary) !

Thanks Imag and Blonde too !

Thanks Devilish - hehe all hail CD !

Gee Bee..............I never thought I could achieve this - SO CAN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sarette, I can't wait for my hols !

Thanks Mrs Essex :)

Thanks Kira !

Think that's everyone LOL !

Back