12 Weigh-INS of Christmas la la la la laaaaaaaa

I'd like to lose 12LB cause that would take me into the 9s......we'll see though i have a few nights out along the way :eek:

I want to be down to about 10stone 6lbs (about 12lbs), hopefully lower so I can really enjoy Christmas (Yes by that I mean eat loads of my Mum's homemade
Christmas cake and rum truffles). Whatever happens though I'm sure to be back on weight watchers in the New Year.​

6kgs by Xmas for me please. Would be nice to not buy anything new and get back into my fabulous smaller wardrobe!

Xx

I'm going for 18lb, taking me way into the 14's somewhere I haven't been for years!

my christmas goal is........... 15lbs. hopefully more but id be happy for the scales to say 9st 13.5lbs lol.

its just toooooooooo exciting!!!! i luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvve christmas!!!! honestly ive been on countdown since boxing day lol xx

Ooh, fab thread! I'm aiming to lose a stone by my Xmas night out with work on Dec 18th. I'm re starting this week so fingers crossed it'll go well. Only bugger is, it's my birthday 2 weeks before my goal date! Will just have to be an angel til then!

my christmas goal is to lose a stone by xmas day and be able to fit comfortably into size 16 clothes as I know that one of my pressies is a fab purple coat which is size 16 (am almost there but cannot breathe when I do my jeans up!)

Sharkbait1983 x

great thread!!! i was really hoping to be into the 13 stones by christmas but with the last few weeks being so slow i think thats a bit too optimistic now :-( but i sure am going to try very hard!!!! xxx

great thread!!! i was really hoping to be into the 13 stones by christmas but with the last few weeks being so slow i think thats a bit too optimistic now :-( but i sure am going to try very hard!!!! xxx

Hi I had a bad august I stuck to plan 100% had 4 days away end of didn't count points but was good and lost just 1.5lbs for the month??
I'd say start afresh change your food change or add mew exercise up the fluids and it will click back in.
You'll be in the 13's just start the day after your next weigh in like it's new, we get bad habits without admitting it to ourselves mines not weighing food :-O lol

I'm having the 12s you the 13s then valentines I want the 11s you the 12s hey :) xx

Hi I had a bad august I stuck to plan 100% had 4 days away end of didn't count points but was good and lost just 1.5lbs for the month??
I'd say start afresh change your food change or add mew exercise up the fluids and it will click back in.
You'll be in the 13's just start the day after your next weigh in like it's new, we get bad habits without admitting it to ourselves mines not weighing food :-O lol

I'm having the 12s you the 13s then valentines I want the 11s you the 12s hey :) xx

i dont think i need to start afresh as iv stuck to my points 100% and i do alot of exercise. im at gym 4-5 times a week now, working out for 90 min a time and swim 3 times a week for 30 min. its just not reflecting in the scales :-( but my shape has changed loads and iv dropped a dress size so i know i am losing, just not in pounds but im sure it will eventually :) i know im giving this everything i can so im not too worried about what the scales say, its more about how i feel and how i look than those little numbers but a lose would be good lol. iv got weigh in tonight so fingers crossed!! xxxx

and yes!!! your last comment is definately a plan!! :) xxx

i'm updating mine,,
Christmas goal is 10 st 2
and at yesterdays wi i was...10st 5.5:D

i'm updating mine,,
Christmas goal is 10 st 2
and at yesterdays wi i was...10st 5.5:D

Not much more now, you can do it...

Hmmm for myself, maybe a bit unrealistic, I want to lose 20lbs! LOL...
Were see how close I can get ..

Back