1200 calories shred for the summer

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by poppyuk, 2 March 2014.

1. poppyuk

poppyuk Well-Known Member

I'm 47 a nan of 3 and probably going through the menopause and have middle age spread, my plan is to eat 1200 calories a day and hopefully loose between 1 1/2 to 2 stone by the summer, I'll be weighing myself tomorrow and starting my diary, hopefully this will give me the determination to loose it this time.
  2. steff79

steff79 Well-Known Member

Hey hun good luck on your journey I started losing weight in August at a similar weight to you was 10st 8 and am only 5ft 2 so was overweight am now happily maintaining at 7st 10.. pretty gym addicted and now can pretty much eat what I like.. unfortuantly I do tend to fall off the wagon abit if I weigh abit light I eat a load of crap!! :eek: last night was errr chocolate and butterscotch popcorn!! need to up my calories in healthy options!! ;)
  3. poppyuk

poppyuk Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm borrowing my daughters step machine tomorrow so hopefully that will help, I'm planning on eating as healthy as I can and a few treats on a weekend hopefully :)