1200 plan , anyone have the book ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by determinator, 11 September 2010 Social URL.

1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am having an op in 3 weeks and will need to do the 1200 plan for a few weeks , I am seeing CDC on monday so will be able to get the book but i like to be prepared and know what it entails ... does anyone have the list of foods on the plan and amonts ?? thanks for any help :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

no one ???

4. Soel

Soel Final Time on Cambridge

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    CD - 1000 Step 3
    Hi D

I’ve only got the old yellow book, not the new individual stage booklets, but here’s what it say in a nutshell about the 1200:

Step 4 – Around 1200 kcal

What can you eat?

2 Cambridge Diet Meals (essential)
    ½ pt skimmed milk
    4 pts fluids

Plus

OPTION 1: 250kcal breakfast - 200kcal lunch – 300kcal dinner – 70kcal dessert
    OPTION 2: 150kcal breakfast – 300kcal lunch – 300kcal dinner – 70kcal dessert

Both options 1 and 2 provide around 820 kcal. However you have the flexibility to make your own choice of calorie levels at different meals.

Couple of examples of option 1 - 250kcal breakfasts:
    - Thick slice granary toast with low fat spread and marmalade, Clementine or small peach, 150g diet yogurt.
    - Segment half a grapefruit and small orange, top with 150g pot diet yogurt. Add a slice of granary bread with low fat spread and reduced sugar jam.

The book says for Option 2 breakfast use a 150kcal breakfast from step 3, eg two shredded wheat.

Example of Option1 Lunch – 200kcal
    Low calorie (less than 70kcal) cup-a-soup, dip in three mini pitta bread. Bowl of side salad to accompany with one tsp of low fat dressing.

Example of Option 2 Lunch – 300kcal
    Baked beans (135g) served on one toasted crumpet, topped with poached egg. 80g portion of grapes.

Example of Dinner – 300kcal
    Quorn burger on hamburger roll, and salad

Hope this helps – but I’m sure you’ll get on fine when your counsellor gives you the book wtih more choices.

S

5. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

I've got the book, I'll have a look when the girls are in bed and let you know if the new plan is any different to what's posted above!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.