Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

123 pound or 9 stone to lose???

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by binksy, 5 July 2011 Social URL.

1. binksy

binksy Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.42%)
    Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone else has around 9 stone to lose? Or if anyone has done it? How long did it take?
    I started 1 week ago on WW Pro points and am finding it okay but only lost 3 pounds this week. I don't know if I am being to optimistic but I expected to lose more.

Any stories, advice would be great.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Hi I have near on 10 stone to lose - well now only 8 1/2 stone to lose as I've already lost 1 1/2 to date since I started WW PP.

3lbs is a good loss & WW say a healthy loss is 1 - 2lbs per week anyway.

I love PP as it fits in most of the time with my lifestyle & working life too.
    I also do 4 exercise classes a week plus walking the dog so I have seen my body toning up & losing inches too.

Give it a go for a few weeks & you'll soon find what suits you & the weight will come off. :)

4. binksy

binksy Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.42%)
    wow emma, thats great, well done. i am finding that i am quite full from eating so much. i am also grazing which i am sure is not good.
    i havnt started exercising yet, i have no excuse, its just pure laziness at the moment. will have to suck it up and get on to it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.