126 days until Christmas!!!

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Now, after you have all got over that heart attack - I thought we could use Christmas as a target!

I know a few of us are planning on having a few days off for Christmas, I definately am and I know a few others have mentioned joining in with the festivities, So I thought this would be the perfect chance to all set our goals before then.

I have done a few calculations and if you had an average weekly loss of:

4lbs - you could lose 72 pounds!!
3lbs - you could lose 54 pounds!!
2lbs - you could lose 36 pounds!!

I have decided to be realistic about this, and aim for the average 3lb a week loss - anything above that will be a bonus. I will be quite happy to have lost 100lbs by christmas!!!

I just thought this would be something to get us all a bit excited about what we really could achieve by Christmas, and we all know, it will be here before we know it!!

Good luck everyone xxxx

I want to be down to 20st by Christmas that would be my goal, I put this in my letter to Santa, Oh and a rich man to be wrapped up on Christmas day Naked underneath Would be a good prezzie also (faints) CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS *Woohoo* :p:D

To get to your goal hun by Christmas you will need to lose 3.5 lbs per week should be fine if you average it out. Will be something to work towards!! xx

awesome! some sexy santas will be about this christmas ;) xox

Well I have 44lb to lose so I'm really hoping to be at goal by then.

126 days? Bally hell! I wonder how many people have already done their Christmas shopping by the end of September!!!! I know a few who will have - not me!!! I'm a last minute minnie!!!! Lol!!!

x

ok excited a bit cos i love christmas and i need to lose 52.5lb to get me to my goal and hoping can do it be4 xmas but also pannicing as 5 kids and baby first b day in november very exspensive time for us. have done some xmas shopping but need to get shed loads more:eek::eek:

Santa only comes once a year, but when he does, he fills your stockings up!!

Gross lol.

Vickie hun, you'll be at 100 no probs :)

If I have 54lb off me by Christmas I'll have surpassed my ultimate ULTIMATE goal which leaves me with a little room to play with :) That would be sooooooo awesome! To go out for Xmas parties and actually allow people to take photos of me! *drifts off to dreamland*

OMG it doe not sound that far away!!

went to supermarket last night - and they have xmas stuff in there - AND people were buying it Why would you ???

Hey Vickie this sound wondeful.:thankyou: I will be trying for 3 to 4 a week . Are you making this a challenge or a weekly check in with everyone, or are you just Being a princess :princess: and helping to keep us motivated. :)

wtf! ;) :D:D dont mention the 'c' word!! its not even september yet!!

mind you - feels like november at the moment! brrrrr

seriously though vic, you will smash through that goal easily! great that you have a target, good luck and keep off the vodka ;)

went to supermarket last night - and they have xmas stuff in there - AND people were buying it Why would you ???

had to answer this one i have already started christmas shopping about 2 months ago cos having 5 children xmas is expensive and we pick bits up especially ds games when they on offer as have 3 children with ds. i have always been a last minute girl but seen as last year i went shopping in november begining before our daughter was born cos i knew i was gonna have her earlier and even then i could not a lot of the stuff the kids asked for so now i have to start early so they can have some stuff off there list they want. i love xmas but i dont like the build up to it we always skint hehe now i know how my parents felt when i would write a list and change it on xmas eve lol

Hey Vickie this sound wondeful.:thankyou: I will be trying for 3 to 4 a week . Are you making this a challenge or a weekly check in with everyone, or are you just Being a princess :princess: and helping to keep us motivated. :)

Was just trying to keep everyone (and myself) motivated hun - it wouldn't do us any harm to maybe set up tickers so we can all see how we are getting on before christmas though xx

oooooh what weight could we all be by Christmas... I can hardly wait!

Back