12lbs!! [shameless brag alert]

That's fantastic!! How did you do it? Well done you!! xx

wow

oh my goodness, i need to lose 12lbs every week, would be just right lol

yes im with the girls spill the beans, what have you been eaten or doing to have such a fab loss.

i bet you well chuffed

CONGRATULATIONS!!

To have such a good weight loss after already losing so much is fantastic! :D

I'm with the others, how on earth did you do it?

Let us know how you get on next week!

x

Wow, 12lb loss in a week! That is a fantastic result, well done you.

Wow, I ditto what everyone else has said!! Did you run a marathon every day this week or something?!! That really is one whopping loss!! 4 1/2 lb is my biggest EVER!! I can't imagine I'll ever top that, I think it's 0-2s for me from now on, even on my best behaviour!! You really are incredible!!XXXXXX

Hi all, the reasons for the big loss are certainly no secret (unless I am just the world's worst secret keeper haha) as I have put it all in my online Minimins diary - linky below in my signature if you have nothing to do!

I guess it was actually an accumulation of certain factors, like a 'perfect storm' ...

> I am a guy and guys tend to lose weight easier than women
> I lose (and gain) in bigger chunks than most do for some reason all the time
> I had been off plan for the best part of 2 weeks prior to this result, so I guess to my body it was the first week on a diet and I had a 'power week' - the irony was not lost on me that I dropped 12lb but failed to win Slimmer of the Week haha (had a gain the previous week so not eligible)
> I do a LOT of exercise, and the effort of most noting that week was a sponsored overnight bike ride called the 'Nightrider' which was 73 miles of stop-start-stop-start cycling. We started at 23.30 and got done at 07.10!

Since joining Slimming World in September 2009 I have lost 8 stone (except for quarter of apound which I hope to get this week!)

And since I began my weight loss journey January 2009 my total is actually 9 stone (all bar 1.5lb which similarly I hope to knock off this week).

So I have two HUGE milestones coming up soon and I can't wait :)

p.s. I follow Extra Easy, TO THE LETTER, and 100% of the time (when I am on plan) and that week was totally on plan, so nothing special foodwise that I don't normally have :)

Aha, so you did sort of do lots of marathons (almost 3 on a bike!!) and you are basically just brilliant!! So the trick for me is to turn myself into a man and crank up the exercise!! (The former would be a bit drastic- I couldn't be arsed with shaving every day, the latter is definitely on the cards!!)XXX

Even so - well done, bloody amazing! xxxx

OMG this is the longest brag in history .. even I am starting to feel embarassed about it now lol ...

but here goes ...

as of this morning I have smashed through my 9 stone total weightloss mark, now standing at 9st 1½lb :)

Carlsberg don't do weeks of milestones on weight loss journeys, but if they did ... ;)

WOW well done you!!!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:Hurrah for you! Well done! Congratulations! Brag all you want, you didn't lose it by accident and you've earned the right to be proud and tell everyone over and over and over again!

:wow:

What a fantastic loss LB.. read how you did it and am stunned, I am stuck at finding the right plan for me. Losses so far on EE were 5 ist week, 2 on week 2 and 3 and then 1 on 4 and then swiched to Red/Green days and still 1lb loss. All losses but need bigger ones, I walk a lot , drink lots of water and would love to average at 3lb a week loss, so i don't have to result in turning to VLC Diets such as Cambridge..

Such an achievement and I am in awe of you, well done x

Well done on some excellent weight losses...

Back