12st something!

Yeye

Silver Member
Okay 12st 13lbs, but it's in the 12's damn it! At last! The end is in sight!
My plan is to get to 12.7 on LT then c how it goes on 5:2.
It's been a long journey but I finally feel like myself again :) x

Awww congratulations Yeye!!! You've done so well and are so nearly there, brilliant!! x x x

When do u refeed Kay? x

whoop whoop Yeye, that's fantastic, what a great a achievement :happy096:

When do u refeed Kay? x

Starting today Yeye, last WI on TRF this morning and just 2lbs away from losing 8stone since I started :)
Have had a cup of tea with skimmed milk in it when I got back from WI. I sat and savoured it, it was heaven lol. I'll drink black tea again and water for the the rest of the day. 2 milkshakes to go today still, will have my first one at 1pm ish and 2nd at 5pm ish and chicken breast and small salad planned for supper at about 9ish. I'm going to take this gently as I don't want my guts to go wild on me lol.

Oh I hope u enjoyed it!

Just a thought, would u not b better having ur meal at tea time to prevent eating late? X

I did enjoy it, and got full quite quickly.

My OH has always eaten quite late so it works for us both to eat at the same time. Will see how I go over the next couple of weeks. I've always found that if I eat earlier in the day (especially breakfast) I am prone to keep eating thru the day and into the evening and end up eating way more than I need. I've discovered my body requires feeding at about 4pm, so I'm going to accommodate that as best I can. I've made a concious decision to trust my body more and believe my mind less when it comes to food if you know what I mean? I'm using some fab hypnotherapy CD's that my friend made for me. Being able to stop eating soon after you take that 'deep breath' when your tummy is telling you that you're close to being full is so important, no matter how tasty what you're eating is. After refeeding, for the next 6 months I will be practising these techniques I've successfully used before and monitor them constantly including checking my motivation to eat during the day. I'm hoping that this will become a new regime that will become more natural over the longer time. My intention is to retrain my subconscious so that I can eat like a thin person. Don't know if this is possible, but I'm excited about giving it a try. I really don't want to live on a 'diet' forever and do the yoyo thing anymore x x x

A few years ago I went to the hypnotist that I used to successfully stop smoking and he done the imaginary gastric band and like that it was all about stopping eating when you're no longer hungry rather than when you're full/stuffed. It did work well but greed took over after a night out and that was that :( but whenever I'm nearly finished lipotrim I must root out the cd he gave me, it was very good. I'd nearly forgotten about it until you mentioned hypnosis, thanks Kay

I was a guinea pig for my friend after she'd done her gastric band hypnotherapy course. It worked well for me and was much more preferable to having the actual surgery. Minds are very powerful things :)

Okay 12st 13lbs, but it's in the 12's damn it! At last! The end is in sight!
My plan is to get to 12.7 on LT then c how it goes on 5:2.
It's been a long journey but I finally feel like myself again :) x

Wow yeye.... congratulations. U must feel fabulous. Good luck with the rest of ur journey

Ava
xxxx

Back