Total Solution 12st To Lose... My Journey

Hi everyone, just to let u all know I'm still on the diet just been busy an stressed but must come on here for ur support! Off to work talk tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well Done Poppy!!!

That's great poppy :)

Hi Poppy, My heart goes out to you as life really does throw some s**t at us sometimes, it really does seem as though things cant get worse. But, it seems as though you are starting to take control of the situation, so things can only get better. I have struggled with my weight for years and go from being a picker to a compulsive eater in a day! Some days i will be great at eating healthy food/small portions and think nothing of it, but mainly i stress about food and over think things and end up stuffing food in my mouth just becuase I cant focus on something healthy and then it seems i hit a downward spiral and it goes on.... but I have found a good system in Exante and i like the ease of it all. I have to admit I dont follow exante exclusively as I found it didnt fit into my mummy lifestyle, so I mostly follow johnsons up and down days with the exante shakes on down days. It appears to be working ok for me so far! But i really do wish you luck hun. You deserve to be happy and thin!xxx

Thank for everyones lovely replies!

I have been bad and broke the diet over the weekend and ate an indian and half of London! I dont know why i did it but once i broke it i couldnt stop myself from eating everything in sight! I am so upset with myself BUT then again my demons in my head are saying.... Natasha go get some pringles on your way home and a can of redbull! WHY! i dont need it im FINE!

I'm really struggling today and finding it really hard. I just really want to be slim i really NEED to do this!!

Ahhh help!

We all get moments of temptation so completely understand. It is so easy to go with it but keep strong because slim and healthy will taste better than any pringle! There are loads of inspirational people and stories on the forum, I find it such a help to stay focused. You can do it. xx

I find if i sit and think about whether I really NEED to eat it?? Am i really hungry?? Or if that fails I down a pint of water and that generally is unsatisfying but it fills me up for awhile longer. I keep thinking 'im not hungry, im thirsty'! dont let this little slip ruin your chances. Move onwards and downwards (in weight!!)x

Completely understand where you're coming from, but you've got to stick with it, the number of times I've been tempted to call in and get a takeaway on the way home. Or tonight my OH had just sat and had a whole pizza to himself, was so tempted to ask for a bite!
But I didn't, I sat and had my soup which I'd made tastier with some herbs and a little bouillon stock to add some flavour.

We started exante around the same time and have a similar amount to lose, and I've managed to lose a good bit already. It's taken a lot of willpower but I feel pretty damn good for even losing what I have, and can see that actually it is possible!

We all want to achieve the same thing, and we're all here doing it together! We all have off days, but get back on it the very next day.

Draw a line under it and move forward to the next day, in the long run you'll just see it as a bit of a blip xxx

Start again Poppy :)
You can do it !!

Back