• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

12th Week - 6 stone lighter.

Back on the diet train...
woohoo!!!!! :D:eek::D. thats ruddy fantastic hun!!!! u must b soooo pleased!!!

good luck on refeed hun. i wish u well on this next part of ur journey!!! :)

Wow that's fast weight loss! Amazing! I would love to be 6 stone lighter in 12 weeks of Cambridge. I always thought it was just men on VLCDs that could lose weight that quickly. I want to lose 7 stone by xmas but worked out that if I managed to lose 5lbs a week on average that I would lose 10 and a half stone by then! When I get there i'm going to work out whether to move to a reduced calorie diet or stick with food replacement although I have decided to remain abstinent over the xmas period as in the past I have always come off it in the past 9without re-feeding) and then regained everything.

I'm so impressed by the speed of your weight loss. Congrats and good luck with re-feeding.

P.S. What's MMA?

ell done!
Wow, that is incredible! Just what I needed to hear, started Lipotrim this morning and so far so good. Just a little bit hungry, but I'm drinking lots and that helps.
Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss and good luck for the rest of your journey!:)

Are We There Yet?
That is really inspiring! Well done!

Here we go again!
Well done, that is amazing weight loss! Good luck with refeed, just stick to it 100% and you will be fine. You should be really proud, you really should!
Wow! Stunning results- really well done!

Silver Member
omg thats amazing.. keep it up
Wow what can I say i am new to all this a friend mentioned about this lipotrim and said how good it was I have been reading this forum all day and can`t wait to join tomorrow I will be there at the chemist first thing in the morning, well done on your weight loss I think it is fab.
Congrats on your journey to get here - remarkable progress... Hope things continue as positively - and it sounds like you already have a handle on that too! Well done...