12th WI

pinkbaileys24

Hi everyone
Just came back from my wi and have lost 4lbs, which was ok considering its only been a 6 day week. but the most excitin part is that ive lost 4st and 1lb in just 3 months!! :party0011:
my chemist was so impressed that hes asked to use me as publicity. but ive still got another 2 stone to lose yet. but also worried that friends/fam will see the pics as they dont know im doin LT.
does anyone else think i shud provide a pic for them? xx

Go for it. You'll be the inspiration for lots of people. You've done amazing and should be proud of yourself. Go on, get some recognition for your hard work.

Go for it hun,you could help so many people out there.Why havnt you told you family?Id do it,if fact if id lost that much they would be plastered on post boxs lol

xxx

Well done hun thats fantastic, i would go for the pic hun! You will be inspiration to loads of people who need it xxx

Go for it girl,youve done really well,why shoudnt you enjoy being a star!

Go for it hun! Try and get some free meals sachets for payment ;)
hey thats really good idea lol. i like the sound of that!! thanks guys for all your support. But wud it worth to wait til ive finished LT? Got another 3 months yet.
Gemma

I agree with everyone that you should do the pictures as you would be a great inspiration to others considering starting the diet. I do know how you feel though about friends and family finding out, as I haven't told ANYONE ( not even my husband, as he works shifts so we never eat together ! )

well done thats a great loss, and possibly a gain:D....money talks x

hey gemma,
fab loss and over the 4 stone mark in 3 months is brill...GOOD GOING!!
i'd definately take up the chemists offer....losing weight is so fast on this that anything to cement it into you're brain is fab!
i'm taking my before photo's into my chemist tomorrow....she said that she can't remember how i looked at the start coz she sees me every week! on the other hand i see me every day and am struggling to see my self like others do!!
go for it......what a buzz, for you and those that wanna start the diet!
fran :)

Back