Hopefully 2nd time lucky! Support, advice, tips V V V welcome!

I got weighed tonight.... 7lbs gone!! She said it might even be 8 but she wasnt sure as has a normal scale and not electric!!
Im over the moon! I really thought it would only be 1 or 2 as last time round it was so up and down!
Im soooo happy it means Im half way there!
yyyyaaaaayyy me x

Thanks Tano Im sooo excited!!
First goal done, second goal is in sight!

Hi Emma, you're doing really well! I'm looking to start CD again after over indulging, it's a scary thought starting all over again. Where abouts in the north east are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm going to be looking for a new consultant, my old on was lovely but I'm looking in a different area due to spending most of my time at my boyfriends.

Tano- I KNOW! Still so excited! Its wearing off abit now though lol. Got another weekend to manage before weigh in and not had chance to go to the gym this week and dont think I will either! Ekkk

Silencemylips- Thank you, its really appreciated. It is scary your right, but Ive found it easier in some ways, although harder in some. Theres just no diet like it! Im near Darlington but my consultant lives i Croft and drive over to the house as its me and my mum. How tall are you? x

Ahh Im a little further north, trying to find a really good consultant, but it's hard to tell from the small profile on the Cambridge website. Im 5'4

Have you started yet?

Had my weigh in tonight.... stayed the same! Im GUTTED!!!! I lost a few inches but I really wanted to be into the 12 stones. Feeling so low now x

Don't be gutted hun, you've lost it in inches. It happens at times xxx

I cant help it though, ive tried so hard. Ive got to move up this week for my night away on sat, which just makes me think whats the point in it all. I might as well stop. urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x

NO WAY don't you bloody dare!!!!!!!! It will come off eventually on the scales. The scales are just a number, the inches are more important!!!! You're doing fab ovely! It took me a week to lose 2lb and then 2 days of drink and food means I have put that back on in 2 days. Straight back to it today. Don't give up xxx

Urghhhh I know I shouldnt give up and luckily I went to the dentist tonight (first time in about 5 years as I have a redic fear lol) had a filling but loooooooads of injections so my face hurt and my teeth hurt so I couldnt go out in a mood and get a chinese and I couldnt eat the toast im still craving cos I couldnt chew even if I had caved!
Your prob right about the inches as its surely better to see physical results than numbers but its just so disapointing that I havent even lost one pound!

THANKS for being there for me babe x

No probs!!!! Its nice to be in it together xxxx

Ok confession time....
last night I was so gutted after trying so hard all week and really wanted to eat but bcos id been to the dentist I could give in to temptation.
Then I went to work this morning still in a vile mood and being so down and annoyed. It was someones bday and there was a HUGE chocolate cake, I said no thank you.
Then someone came and put a piece on my desk in front of me with a spoon..... I said take it away but they left it.... I thought no I dont want to eat it, I dont need to eat it, blah blah. Then I dont know what happened but I thought well ill just try it so I ate the point (you know the tip of the triangle) it was nice but not fantastic. Great you think, she wont of had any more you think.... thats where your wrong over the next 5!!!!! hours!!!!!!!!!!! I ate the WHOLE piece! I dont know why I did it, it was nice but totally not worth chucking it all away for which is annoying!

I went to my Grandas tonight (my favourite man in the world) who offered me tea and cake, I was good and said no. He then said id lost some weight which was nice and I felt guilty about the cake.

Then I went to the OHs tonight after work id asked him to get me chicken breast and rocket, healthy. Good Emma.
I get there and hes brought legs- In all our time together Ive NEVER eaten meat off the bone EVER. And he bought strange lettuce stuff that I dont like. I just wanted to cry cos I couldnt eat any of it and he was eating pizza and chips. He offered me his which I obviously couldnt eat so I just felt even rubbisher. I thought whats the point I havent lost anything, Ive eaten cake I might as well eat pizza and chips... But I DIDNT!!

Just annoyed at myself.
I am going for a night out in Leeds this sat and will be eating and drinking-obvs ill try to limit the damange but I thought id be in the 12s by now. So now im thinking im going to end up putting on and thatll be awful. I just want to cry.

aw mate feeling same too people keep trying to feed me nice things but realy trying to cling on!! im on ss and tomorrow is my weigh in after 7 days. im just hoping iv lost iv got a feeling iv not even tho iv honestly stuck to it!!

Em a massive WELL DONE!!!!!!! So you had the cake, but look at how much you declined!!!

Tano- I sometimes think I may love you... humm best not tell the OH. Your so lovely to me and really keep me going.
F- You will of lost if this is your first week and you havent cheated youll be really shocked at the loss. Come back tomorrow and tell me how you did!!

ok well today was a new day.
I didnt have anything naughty i stuck to plan, shake, bar, shake havent had fourth one though as its pretty much 10 now. Not hungry.
Im trying to drink more water though after readig stuff last night. I was drinking 4 pints=2 litres but lots of threads said 8pints=4litres is loads better and helps with the loss so thats what im trying. Only managed 5 pints so far but about to try fit in number 6.

Im moving up to step 3 tomorrow, its been so long since I did step 3 last time round its all abit foggy. Is anyone else doing it? What do you eat? Are you still losing?

Back