Hopefully 2nd time lucky! Support, advice, tips V V V welcome!

Today I was day 1 on step 3.
I had a piece of toast and a shake this morning, seemed like so much isnt that funny. I was meant to have an egg too but I put that in my green salad that was for my lunch and I had salad and a bar at lunch time. Felt nice to be chewing something, plus you get funny looks and comments in our tea room when im just eating a "cereal" bar for lunch lol.
I had a really crap last few hours at work and felt so sad I actually cried a little bit, I was so tempted to get a chinese or mcdonalds on the way home but I didnt I went to the gym instead! I didnt do a class but did some cardio.

When I got home I baked some chicken (only 1 breast though roughly 150-170grams not the 275 stated as thats faaaaaaaaaaaaar too much) I roasted some new potatoes all carefully weighed out and had some asparagous and baby corn with it. MY GOD there seemed to be loooooads! I couldnt eat anywhere near the amount of potatoe which amused me as I have wanted carbs for ages! Same with my toast. Think the thing is I dont like marg only anchor butter so that ruins the toast for me.... then the potatoes well I normally have salt on them but obv salt is from the devil. It was really nice to be able to chew again though and I know you have food on step 2/SS+ but all I really ended up having was chicken or tuna salad lol.

I dont know why im stressing so much about being good when Im going to leeds on sat and my tea will be off plan and then ill be drinking lol but I suppose the damage limitation is important.

P.s Im still meant to have another product and a yoguart but its half 10, no way I can fit them in!

Sounds delish. Love the egg on the salad idea!!!! I'm 1000 plan too as of this weekend. Going round friends for dinner tomoz so not sure what I'll be eating but I'll be cd all day and then eat whatever we have x

Well I get weighed tomorrow and its going to be a disaster, I had pate, cocktails, a slice of pizza and 2 mozarella dippers!!
But hey it was a night off and a friends bday.
Everyone said id lost loads of weight and I wore a size 12 dress!

Think positive: It was only one night, you could still lose. If you don't, so what? You know why and it's a fresh new day. Keep cracking on. It's not a race, we'll get there eventually chick. Mwaah x

Yeah I know its just a shame isnt it but hey ho these things happen I cant not live until Im thin.
Im doing step 3 all week and getting weighed on Saturday as I go on holiday on Sunday wooopwooop

Big loves Tano x

Back at ya!!!! Good luck for WI, I'm sure yu'll do fab!!!! xx

I got weighed tonight, no measurements, she said I stayed the same at 13, but I think I was 13.1.
O well in the grand scheme of things Im ok with that.
Not getting weighed until I come back from holiday so its going to be over 2 weeks till next weigh in.... I dont know if this is good or bad.

Im getting bored of it all now, I just wish I could have another amazing week and lose even the half stone which would put the 12 stone in sight. I know that a stone isnt really that much to lose but im just sick, Im half way and the last half seems like its going to take forever!!!

Massive well done on the STS Em. Last night, you thought it could have been a gain after the weekend, so a STS is excellent!!! Totally get the bored thing!!! What plan you on, 1000? xxx

I know I know I should be happy shouldnt I! Its really good considering my cocktails had pure sugar in them!
I just want to be in the 12sssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I think so, im on step 3..
Having a piece of granary toast with yuk light marg, then putting my breakfast egg into my green salad for lunch and having that with a peanut bar. Then for tea ive had white fish mixed in with wholewheat pasta, onions, garlic, aparagous and green beans (I ws naughty and put a spoonful of extra extra light philly in to bind it but its wasnt enough to be creamy!!) Then Ive had fish or chicken with veg and roasted potatoes.

Its been nice to eat but its quite hard having to chew and think about food again lol.

Where are you???????????????? Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back