13 september - last supper as i know it

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by TatWag, 13 September 2011 Social URL.

1. TatWag

TatWag Member

This is it. My first slimming world meeting has been done, I'm enrolled and weighed ... Ouch ... I'm pretty sure the phone i accidentally left in my pocket didn't account for the extra 3 stone !! I've sat and read the plan book cover to cover and I think I'm ok with it ..... We will see :) here goes.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eatwell

eatwell Full Member

Good luck and it really does work.

4. Sweethearts

Sweethearts Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. TatWag

TatWag Member

Well , I'm now four days into SW .... It's a little confusing... Mainly cos I lost my glasses and couldn't read the 'bible' to clearly ... !! I'm really failing to understand how I'm going to loose weight when I seem to be eating more than I've ever eaten!!! So far my willpower has remained strong and I've not been tempted by anything I shouldn't have ... I think that's down to knowing that on Tuesday I have weigh in and I can't stand the embarrassment of failure in my first week lol :) I'm convinced that I will have put on a couple of lbs tho :( I've been mainly following green days. Three more days to make some kinda impact on those scales.... I accidentally weighed in with my iPhone in my jeans pocket ... Maybe if I take it out this time it will make a difference !! Oh I'm dreading it ....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.