13 september - last supper as i know it

TatWag

This is it. My first slimming world meeting has been done, I'm enrolled and weighed ... Ouch ... I'm pretty sure the phone i accidentally left in my pocket didn't account for the extra 3 stone !! I've sat and read the plan book cover to cover and I think I'm ok with it ..... We will see :) here goes.....

Well , I'm now four days into SW .... It's a little confusing... Mainly cos I lost my glasses and couldn't read the 'bible' to clearly ... !! I'm really failing to understand how I'm going to loose weight when I seem to be eating more than I've ever eaten!!! So far my willpower has remained strong and I've not been tempted by anything I shouldn't have ... I think that's down to knowing that on Tuesday I have weigh in and I can't stand the embarrassment of failure in my first week lol :) I'm convinced that I will have put on a couple of lbs tho :( I've been mainly following green days. Three more days to make some kinda impact on those scales.... I accidentally weighed in with my iPhone in my jeans pocket ... Maybe if I take it out this time it will make a difference !! Oh I'm dreading it ....

Back