13 stone something to 12 stone something

huwiesmummy said:
Lol my scales are lying to me at the moment until they start averageing out I'm 13st

Tam Xx

Lol maybe treat yourself to new ones? Or use gyms? X

I just got this one. I may use the one st the gym buts its in kg but I can make due. I think its my body not my scales. I still think I'm in a bit of shock from surgery and eating more than 600cals a day. Goodness knows my body might not be sure if I should be putting on with eating 1400cal a day. I wish it was easy to find my bmr without all this guess work.

Tam Xx

Hi, can I join you? Just come back to CC from WW (via SW...) last weigh in was 13st 9lbs but I forgot to weigh this morning (I weigh weekly) so will do it tomorrow :) I'm expecting a gain, I've had a rubbish week due to a wedding last weekend & stress at work do I'm starting a-fresh on Monday!

Charli XxX

Course you can charli!! Sorry noones replied, this thread doesn't seem the busiest!

Lost 3lbs this week taking me to 13st 6.5. Had to check a couple of times. Was hoping for a STS this week after a few night out so over the moon with that!

im hoping to join this thread again on Saturday, at last wi i was 14st and half a lb :( but had a sneaky peek this morning and i was 13.11 &3/4's so i hope it stays off for next Saturday's wi :)

Course you can charli!! Sorry noones replied, this thread doesn't seem the busiest!

Lost 3lbs this week taking me to 13st 6.5. Had to check a couple of times. Was hoping for a STS this week after a few night out so over the moon with that!

Haha that's ok :) 3lb well done!! That's fantastic!

Charli XxX

Been hanging around the 13s forever would love to see a 12 something by Christmas :(

Sorry not been around for a few weeks but this morning I'm 13:5 ;) so I'm happy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just noticed I put 14- meant I was down to 13 2 1/2! That would have been a big gain! Think I've been a lot bigger for so long I keep thinking I'm heavier, ill get used to the 13's by the time I get to the 12's!!

How's everyone doing?

Officially a sts for me this week. :( slightly annoyed because I want to get to my Christmas goal but also because totm is due in 4 days which will probably mean it will creep up again. Never mind at least I didn't gain

I had hoped for a loss but I fluctuate a lot as I've got arthritis and retain water but that's ok I can cope with it as long as it goes generally downwards

1.5 off for me this week, pleased with that. So close to the 12's now but not sure if it'll happen before Xmas. Have my works meal out at the weekend then a night away next Monday.

Back