13 stone something to 12 stone something

Hey guys,

I went right up to 14st10lbs after Xmas! Combined with my trip to Florida!!

I'm at 14st5 atm so I'm waiting to hit the 13's again so I can come back haha sick of being fat now :-/

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys,

I went right up to 14st10lbs after Xmas! Combined with my trip to Florida!!

I'm at 14st5 atm so I'm waiting to hit the 13's again so I can come back haha sick of being fat now :-/

X

I think I may have hit 15 stone lol round about 14.7 just now but cannot get my head into it at all :-/

Aw no :-( it's crap when you feel like that,

X

Weighed in at 14st2! Nearly back there come onnnn lol
X

Can I join please? I have just hit 13stone 13 this morning and I am so happy- it sounds so much better than 14 stone something. Time to work towards 12 stone something now though- that will be even better!

I can't believe I last posted at 14st2, since then I have gone back up to 14st 10lbs

I am now back down to 14st3lbs, I'm nearly back in the 13st range, hopefully next week I can confidently post back in here :) how's everyone else?
X

i have just realised that i am nearly into the 12stones, all thanks to your post! x

Hiya!

Yeah off join :) I can not wait to see 12's! Lol
X

Ok, I finally broke my 6 month plateau this morning weighing in at 12 stone exactly! So I think I may have to start a 11 stone - 10 stone group.
Im hoping some of you can join me soon. Hows every doing doing?

Can I join up with you all too please? 13st 11lbs this morning and my first goal is to get to 13 1/2 stone. Well done to everyone who has lost this week.
Liz
x

Mind if I join? After being in the 14s for ages, my last weigh in had me at 13st 12lbs. :)

I have a tendency to do really well for a couple of weeks then lose motivation. I find I can't get away with any cheating at all or I'm pretty much guaranteed a gain.

13st 13.5lb so just squeeeeeeeeeeezing in here ;)

hello everyone!

I'm back here too! Let's do this x

I'm ok, hanging about. Losing weight. Gaining weight. Losing weight. Gaining weight. On day for of just trying to be normal and eat normal and lose a little weight. Well more than a little hopefully x

Gutted...13st 13lbs this week, which us a 1lb gain. I was good too... :-(

Hi everyone, am new to all this but seemed like a really friendly and open space where can get support from others :)
So fed up with obsessing with my weight, sometimes I just wish I was normal and could eat normally like everyone else.
Lost 2 stone 2 years ago with Cambridge but put nearly all back on again so today am starting a more sensible approach and calorie counting. Back up to 13st11 and so want to go down to the 12s, determined for it to work.
Thx for listening xx

Back