13 weeks to Glastonbury...I WILL be in Skinny jeans!!

Hey festivalgirl. Just popped in to say you are doing an AMAZING job!! Well done! Keep it up and skinny jeans will be yours. xx

Hellooo! Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I hate using the app on my iPhone!

Well done on the loss in such a short time! I'm impressed :) how much are you hoping to lose before Glastonbury? My OH has asked me if I fancy going to a festival in Croatia in June but I told him there's no chance until I've got to goal because it's on the beach and will be boiling!

How funny just checked this on my phone to see u posted! I'm fine on 23lbs lost in 22 days so far!!

I was just reading your diary!! So glad u stuck with it!! Do u have fb? I update my status on there about my dieting quite a lot...and festivals haha! x

That was an easy name to find, i have added you.

Day 23, and i have had my weigh in. 24 lbs lost on 3 weeks, if i find another 4lbs from somewhere in the next week I will have done 2 bloody stone in a month!!!! *falls over in shock*

I suspect I might gain this week though as I have London tomorrow (sushi) Mothers day and my birthday (a meal out) on Tuesday.

Either way though I feel great. Full of bounce still. The motivation i have for life, and this diet is truely amazing, I have eaten three small meals since starting, and they were amazing, so I am making sure i try and incorporate "living" and enjoying myself within the plan, without binging on anything bad. i can hand on heart say Ive not even been tempted by junk. The only 1 thing i am STILL craving is a bloody hot sausage roll *sigh* It used to be my "thing" every few days. Boo.

Hey ho onwards and upwards!

sorry for the slack posting on the forum. I have been mentally busy. I also fell off the wagon recently, and have spent a few weeks giving myself the kick up the bum. I am back on it 100% now.

I have lost 39 lbs, don't have far to go now, am a size 12 and feel great in my skinny jeans, just need to push for that final stone and a bit.

Also I have been mega busy planning my new business. I am about to join the Cambridge Weight Plan team. I have done my application, passed the telephone interview, and am about to do the first course this wednesday.

I can't wait, really am motivated to make it work. My consultant has won quite a few awards, and holidays, and is really motivational. Not that I need it, as I have already written my business plan, and am promoting myself on facebook and the likes...I am ticking off the long list of thing I want to do...

I have a couple of people ready to join up once I become accredited, and the people i have passed to my consult, she is going to pass back to me....

How is everyone doing? This diet really has changed my life.

*excited*

Yay hello!!!!!!! You have done so well :) and I'm dead excited about you becoming a CDC :D I've seen your pics on facebook and you are looking FAB x

Thanks Felix!! How are you doing pal?

I am super excited, my CDC said I should start the training now, even though I haven't finished my own journey, as I will be more motivated to stick to the diet, more motivated to work hard, as i am still in love with it.

Also I have coached the hubby through all the steps to maintenance, so I have experience of quite a lot already.

I also have a friend who is struggling to stop losing weight :O and have got her to do a food diary, and she is now maintaining. Started getting worried when she was a size 8 and still losing :(

Back