13 weeks to go!! Rosemary Conley and Tae Bo!!

Congrats on the loss :) 2lb is great!!!

I'm getting married in 2 month exactly today :) I bought my dress off the rack in a sample sale n only just managed to shoe horn myself in to it lol. Then Xmas came and went and I'm too scared to try my dress on now. I started dieting 2 weeks ago and have lost 2lb so my aim is to loose as much as I can in the nxt 2 weeks n then try it on and see how much more I need to loose for the big day. Also going gym to firm up the old bingo wings.

I'm doing calorie counting so not to far of RC I find I have a little more freedom with counting but I have bought the rc magazine this month n there are some very good stuff in there.

Keep up the good work your doing so well especially with the baby. I put weight on after I had my daughter as I spent any spare moment I had sat on my bum eatting minstrels :p x

Thanks Kiwi :)

Do you have any idea how much weight you want to lose before your wedding? I'm sure you can't have put too much weight on over xmas! What size is your dress? (although we all know that wedding dress sizes are WAY out!).
Take advantage of all the staff at the gym as much as you can to help you tone up!

Tbh the most important part of RC is the calorie counting. I think they implement the 5% fat or less thing to help you make the most of your calories. At the end of the day a calorie is a calorie. It's just that for 1200 calories you can have more veggies and potatoes etc than you can chocolate! If nothing else though the RC magazine gives you some good ideas. I find some of their portion sizes a little small, so I personally go for bigger portions at meal times, and try to skip the snacking (in some recipes they have you having only 1/2 a chicken breast and 50g of pasta!! *****, I need a little more than that! lol).

It is all too easy to reach for the chocolate, biscuits and cakes when you have a spare chance with a little one to look after. But I have got rid of everything like that in the house so I can't really snack. If I want something sweet I have to have a cup of tea now. Too much temptation otherwise.
Actually my OH has some chocolate in the fridge atm - been very good so far, but will have to get him to hide it when he gets home!

I'm a size 12 n my dress is a size 12 but like u said its a wedding dress size 12 n it buttons at the back so I don't get the wiggle room you'd get with a lace up. I'd ideally like to loose a stone but I'd be happy with 8-9lbs as I've only got 8 weeks left n then 2 more till the honeymoon. Not that there will be a bikini involved more like walking boots n a rain coat lol.

At the gym i tend to do classes just coz I stay more motivated that way. Combat is good for my bings they hurt like hell after.

Ive got rc's flat tummy book n she says the 5 % is so u burn fat better so you not left thin with pockets of fat on your belly n thighs etc. makes sense the way she says it anyways. I'm a big eatten so I've to think out my cals n not waste them. I usually have like a full chicken breast or other good chunk of meat n then small portion of carbs n then a mountain of veg or salad just so I feel like I've had a big meal. For snacks Im addicted to the fruit ryvita at the mo so when I'm craving something sweet I can have a couple of those.

My daughters 7 now so I've had to stop blaming her for my lack of energy laziness n do something about it. We've cleared the house of junk except for a small tin that has my daughters treats in n if I go in then she's allowed to chop my fingers off :)

Eeeeek exciting wedding talk!!
I bought my wedding dress in a size 12 when I was a size 22 LOL I needed something to aim for!!

Wedding dress challenge we can do it!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh 8lbs is doable - I'm sure you can do it!!
Where are you off to honeymoon? We're going to cyprus - booked a private villa with our own pool so i will be buying a bikini before i go, provided my podge and stretchmarks have gone by then!

Well you've sold me on the 5% fat thing!! Will be sticking to that like glue from now on!!
I really like the banana malt loaf but was having too many of them. just easier to stop snacking altogether. Though at the moment I'm having a few polos!

Thank god my daughters too young for food - I cant even nick a rusk! lol that would drive me mad, knowing that tin was there!!

I dont know what came over me lol it fits now just can't get it over my damn boobs!!

Ohhh cyprus is amazing!! We was goin to get married there but chose Malta instead, you will have an amazing time :) xxx

thankfully mine is a lace-up, so I have a little bit of leeway

I wish we'd booked to get married abroad now-in some ways it seems so much less stressful! though I think its families etc that make the stress!!

Am really looking forward to our honeymoon -pictures of our villa and the surrounding areas are stunning! We're actually going to northern cyprus, the Turkish side, so it's a little less busy than the south part of the island.

Yeah mines a zip up so no lee way haha

Ahhh honestly we've had nothin but problems doing it abroad I was ready for cancelling the whole thing, now I have my father in law telling me I should of consulted ppl about the hotel I'm getting married in before I booked it LOL yeah right!!!

Ohhh that will be so nice!!! Bet the views are amazing xxx

this is the trouble with weddings - no matter what you do, there will always be someone unhappy!We're sending out the invites this weekend, and I'm waiting for people to kick off as not everyone has been invited to the whole thing, but tough! lol

oh they are - our villa is pretty much in the middle of nowhere overlooking the sea. we have an infinity pool as well, so that looks like it joins the ocean. Heaven! xx

Yep very true! We started booking around all our guests and in the end I had to do what I wanted a it was gettin ridiculous!!
Ahhh well never mind them!! It's your day let them moan :)

Wooo Sounds amazing!!! We are stayin in the hotel we are getting married in for our honeymoon, 5 star all inclusive with as many cocktails as I like... Can't go wrong haha!

We are picking up our rings Wednesday eeeek xxx

We're going up to Scotland for our honey moon. We've done the whole thing in six months so havent really saved any money up for a glamourous honey moon. Although I was thinking about glamping lol that's sort of 5 star :) 5 star mud hut :). Although next year I'm defo going somewhere sunny. I can pretend its our second honeymoon. Private villa with infinity pool all to yourselves sound Devine :)

I'm not a girl for fuss and after my friends wedding last year I witnessed how manic wedding planning is and you never ever will b able to make everyone happy so were having 20 guests n that's final. No ifs no buts! Some people wernt happy about that but that is their problem. We're having a big old knees up a couple of weeks later where every man n his dog can come, win win really coz therell be no seatting plans favours table decs n most importantly I'll get to wear my dress twice :)

Size 22 to 12 blimey havent you done well!!!!

We had a bit longer to save - got engaged xmas 2011, by the end of Jan 2012 we had booked wedding for Jun 2013. What with having baby etc we thought, stuff it, we're going to have a bleeding nice honeymoon as it will be the last decent holiday we get for about 20years! lol

our planning hasn't been too bad to be honest - most people to make comments have been sorted out by my mum! lol if they have said anything she's just told the, straight what's happening, and that's that. And I have done the same if anyone had said anything to my face lol.

I would have had it slightly smaller, say 30 guests if I could, but due to the dimensions of my family we couldn't quite do that. But we have kept it to 50 day guests (including us and the rest of the bridal party), and the evening reception will be a total of 75-100 people, depending on who turns up!
I like your idea of small do, with a knees up a couple of weeks later. I wanted to do that but after looking into it, with my lot it was easier to have everyone on the one day!

I wish I could wear my dress twice too! haha I love it- might have to wear it to play dress up with my daughter in years to come! :)

I think she's done really well to drop 5 dress sizes in a year! Amazing!

Ouh I got engaged Xmas day2011 too :) but then we had major problems with the house we were renting so decided to put everything we had in to buying a house n the wedding got put on the back burner until we said you kno what we either do it now n have it small or we wait 3 years n have it big. So we went for the small. Would have loved to have everyone one there on the day but I'm happy with it this way x

Morning ladies and thanks :)

Ohhh yes my OHs ring is huge compared to mine too haha

Well we got engaged 7 years ago!!! Ahhh lol got together when we was 15, he moved into my mum house when I was 16, we moved out at 17, got pregnant, got engaged and now 10 years on from gettin together we are finally getting married!!! Money problems has been our hold back aswell and our son has a lot of health probs so it's been just manic since the day he was born and still is now! Whoops sorry gave u my life story there haha

Hope u both have a fab day today :) xxx

Hi girls hope your well.

Just thought I'd drop by to say I'm going wedding shoe shopping on Sunday n I'm well excited. I loooooove shoes!!!!

How's thinsg Hayley? Are you enjoying you long walks with baby or are you trapped in like me n the dog by this torrential rain? I had to pull over in the car yesterday coz I couldnt even see the lines on the road the rain was that heavy.

I was discovered I was pregnant just 4 weeks after we got engaged. part of me was thinking we should put the wedding off, and put all our money into buying a bigger house etc. But then we spoke about it, and decided if we didn't get married now, then we never would. there would always be something else coming up needing money, like a new car, boiler, etc. So we're getting married this june, and I will worry about money for a new house after that. its not like we don't have a roof over our heads, we could just do with selling this and buying somewhere bigger!
There are always going to be money problems! I'm surprisingly more chilled out about that since having a baby - you think that would be the other way around! lol

Oh good luck finding wedding shoes! I've had no luck so far - found shoes that I like the look of, but they aren't comfortable! problem is I'm not used to wearing heels and am likely to fall over in most normal shoes! Ideally I want a wedge shoe, but I haven't had much luck in finding a pair yet!

Well we went out yesterday - took my dad to an appointment in the morning and we had planned to go for a walk and feed the ducks in the afternoon. didn't get very far with that cos of the amount of rain and mud, so we wandered round some shops and stopped for a hot chocolate in a country pub. I did want to go and exercise at home in the afternoon, but I spent several hours sorting out invitations (damn printer settings!)

Spending the day indoors today (just can't be bothered to get baby ready in all her outdoor stuff, get pram out of the car etc etc). going to exercise in front of the TV this afternoon, spend an hr on chores later on, and spend the rest of the day playing with my daughter (little angel has fallen asleep with one finger in her mouth - bless her)
was planning on walking to asda and back tomorrow, but am now meeting my mum for lunch, so will probably be indoor exercise again. oh well, as long as I get the exercise done. and the weather is not the best to be taking little one out in.

We moved in to our rented house in the summer so everything looked fine once wonder came there were leaks n drafts m the boiler broke n then we got a massive damp problem which flaired up the fellas asthma which hasnt bothered him since he was a kid my daughter started with a cough. We didn't have a choice we had to get out of there n the money was there so we decided it was time to buy. And touch wood so far our new home is perfect. No damp no leeks n we have hot water lol what a luxury :)

I love shoes! I tend to wear high heel boots to work so I'm ok with heals. I would like to say the higher the better but I should probably b sensible this time as there will b a lot of standing around.

Joy of joys it's raining again. All exercise is good exercise n apparently hoovering is one of the best chores you can do to burn cals. I've got to gut the house tonight n then I'm at the gym at 8 so double whammy on the exercise front. I'll b knacker!

Aww my baby is 7 now I do miss the days when everything she did was new n a first :( she's grown up way to fast. She asked for a mobile phone this Xmas. I think not! Haha.

Ah right-at the end of the day a house is more important than a wedding. but we haven't spent a huge sum on the wedding, so even if we did wait to get married, we still couldn't move for a year or two, what with negative equity etc. booo :(

I used to wear high heels-i learnt to drive in 4 inch heels! lol but then I changed jobs to one where it was casual dress all the time. started to pretty much live in trainers and comfy boots, and now heels kill me!!

a mobile phone! pah! yes they do grow too quick-I think we'll be going shopping next weekend for a highchair and new car seats - she won't be fitting in the group 0 one for much longer!! :( plus she's gonna do my back in if I have to keep carrying her to and from the car in that thing!

Have just completed 40mins of interval training and feel fantastic!! I wish I could bottle this feeling-help give me the motivation to exercise when I'm feeling tired and lazy!
Might have to do a bit more exercise later (baby permitting!)

Back