1300 cal

costaerer

hi all...
you can all see my weight from my profile!

im trying to lose as much weight as poss before i go for any surgery and was wondering if 1350 cals a day is too much, with about 20 min of slowish walking a day, to lose weight?

i just kinda feel lke its too much!

really weird considering i was probs eating over 3500 cal a day last week :-S

any help would be appreciated!

oh, i work in a restaraunt so this whole diet thing is VERY hard. im just not eating anything while at work!!!

and...........nice to meet u allxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Costaerer

I have about 3 stone to lose and I have 1500 cals a day. I thought that would give me a bit of scope to drop the amount if I plateau. I aim for at least a 20 min walk a day.

I worked in a restaurant during school hols - all those left over gateaux/delish puds to eat up, new dishes the chef wanted to test. Heaven but Hell at the same time!

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Hiya,

Good luck with your plan all you need is determination and you will do it! :party0011:

A few mantras help aswell....every day be nice to yourself and tell yourself you CAN do this....honestly a good attitude is very helpfull!

I'm on around 1300 - 1450 a day but some days I have up to 1650 depending on what I'm doing. Im losing weight steadily on this since I started I haven't put on yet. So Im happy with that.

Hiya, welcome :)

I'm having 1500 calories a day as my limit, most days around 1400. This gives me plenty to eat, and I've steadily been losing weight. You should come on to the calorie counting forum, there's lots of us on there, and lots of people to ask calorie-count questions!

There's a thread there where we write down what we've eaten that day, and I find it really handy to do that.

Louise xx

Back