130lbs to loose and i will do it

so i have about 130lbs to loose to get to 10st.

im on alli/xenical at the moment and a low fat diet. ive lost 9lbs in my first week and feel fab as im not denying myself anything just swapping for low fat options.:)

i want to look fab at my uni ball at the end of may, then my next goal is my graduation on sep, i dont want to look a heffer in my cap and gown.

ultimately ive always given up because i had no real purpose to loose the weight and im not shy so always the big bubbly girl.

but im an only child and my mam needs a kidney. were not a match :( however in a year her blood could have changed so we could be a match if not im still giving her a kidney, im going to do a sort of swap but i have to have a healthy bmi before they will take it :D

sorry for the long post.

Well done u for a 9lbs weight loss that's great! I've tried xenical but it does nothing to help me I don't think I eat enough fat in the first place. U getting any side effects?

i got the " oil slick" on the first day but thats because i ate a fried veg chicken burger thinking id be ok lol

other than that ive been fine. i had a subway sausage sub on mon morning before work, i was panicking for about 3 hours thinking it would go through me but i was safe

Hi Charlotte, you can do this, keep it up an a great start there

Back