130lbs to loose and i will do it

Discussion in 'The Century Club' started by charlotte-the-harlit, 10 March 2011 Social URL.

1. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    so i have about 130lbs to loose to get to 10st.

im on alli/xenical at the moment and a low fat diet. ive lost 9lbs in my first week and feel fab as im not denying myself anything just swapping for low fat options.:)

i want to look fab at my uni ball at the end of may, then my next goal is my graduation on sep, i dont want to look a heffer in my cap and gown.

ultimately ive always given up because i had no real purpose to loose the weight and im not shy so always the big bubbly girl.

but im an only child and my mam needs a kidney. were not a match :( however in a year her blood could have changed so we could be a match if not im still giving her a kidney, im going to do a sort of swap but i have to have a healthy bmi before they will take it :D

sorry for the long post.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanya P

Tanya P Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - week 1
    Well done u for a 9lbs weight loss that's great! I've tried xenical but it does nothing to help me I don't think I eat enough fat in the first place. U getting any side effects?

4. charlotte-the-harlit

charlotte-the-harlit Full Member

Diet:
    alli/xenical low fat diet
    i got the " oil slick" on the first day but thats because i ate a fried veg chicken burger thinking id be ok lol

other than that ive been fine. i had a subway sausage sub on mon morning before work, i was panicking for about 3 hours thinking it would go through me but i was safe

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Charlotte, you can do this, keep it up an a great start there

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.