13's to 12's: MISSION POSSIBLE??

13st 0.75lbs :( :( :( :( (-0.25lbs) and only 17 days to go until hols :( :( feel so disheartened.. really thought this would be the week that I'd do it!! Grr!! :( xx​

:party0011:12 stone 13.25lbs :-D not a huge loss but words cannot describe how good it feels to be back in my good numbers..:) :) 0.25 of a lb down and I will officially be the same weight as I was in September 2009 on my first proper big group night out back at Uni after the best summer of my life!......i remember feeling absolutely fab as most of the group hadn't seen me for a couple of months over summer and everyone was just absolutely amazed!i remember taking photos at every opportunity and loving all of them :) it's funny though that even though I'm the same weight I don't feel anywhere near as slim as I felt back then. Similarly, when I look at pictures from then I don't see myself as being as slim as I am in the pictures!?..(i trust that you understand here that when I say slim..what I actually mean is 'not obese'..;)

Feeling very, very happy. Can't even tell you how long I've waited to be back in the 12's after regaining 3 years ago!! 3 whole years of longing to see that number yiiippppeeeeee – ......However, I jumped on the scales this morning and SHOCK HORROR I am back up to 13st 2lbs!!?? Hoping it’s a bit of water retention/food bloatingness after a celebratory weekend so gonna have to work twice as hard this week to make sure I’m still in the 12’s next week (weigh on a Sat)!! :D hopefully this is cheerio for now and, I mean this in the nicest possible way, I’ll look forward to never having to post in this group ever again!! :D see you all on the other side – keep going to anyone reading this!!:party0011: xx

Hello everyone! Thought I would just give anyone reading a quick update!! I am back with my tail between my legs after a bonkers few weeks since returning from my jollies involving 2 weekends away, 4 nights out, 1 party, drunken microwave cheese and tomato pizza, drunken microwave chicken burger (yes, at the same time!!!!!), hangover fish and chips, hangover bar burrito, hangover carvery and hangover chicken kebab!!!! Naughty naughty!!!! And lord knows how I’ve managed to do it but after re-losing my holiday gain (2lbs) before the frivolities began..I have only put on 0.5lbs having lost 1lb last week yiippeee :)

So here I am at 12st 11lbs (179lbs) and ready to well and truly get back on it!! Would love to be under 12st by Halloween but I realise this may be a tad optimistic!! My lowest ever adult weight was 12st 4lbs (sadly, I am a regainer!) so would be fab to be around that mark!!! We shall see :) have uploaded a few pics of me from the past couple of weekends on to my diary if anyone is interested in seeing my progress thus far!!!! :) x x x

Can I be in your gang? lol

I am currently 14st 10lbs and really really want to be in the 13's! I am doing about 1000 cals a day during the week and not counting at the weekends as Im quite bad with wine and take-aways.

At my highest weight I was 17stone and got down to 13st 2lbs.......almost in the 12s and then got engaged and never got back to it and now Im back up to 14st 10! eek! we get married next year so really need to get sorted! I am planning 1lb a week at the moment as dont want to be too strict just now.... :)

Can I be in your gang? lol

I am currently 14st 10lbs and really really want to be in the 13's! I am doing about 1000 cals a day during the week and not counting at the weekends as Im quite bad with wine and take-aways.

At my highest weight I was 17stone and got down to 13st 2lbs.......almost in the 12s and then got engaged and never got back to it and now Im back up to 14st 10! eek! we get married next year so really need to get sorted! I am planning 1lb a week at the moment as dont want to be too strict just now.... :)

Hi Kirst!

Yes of course you can…come on in, make yourself comfortable!! :)
Sounds like you are defo a member of my gang with your naughty weekends having just had 3 of the naughtiest weekends of my life!!!! Grrr!!!! I started at 14st 12lbs so looks like we’re pretty much on par with start weights too! How exciting counting down to your wedding...can't wait to see how you get on!! :D Have you picked your dress yet???

Gosh, 1000 kcal a day!? You deserve a medal!! I set my goal at 1200 and am sticking nowhere near that at the mo… I need to start counting properly again, and in fact your post has inspired me to do so as of today.

How was your weekend foodwise?
I have been a little bugger!!

On Saturday morning I weighed in at 12st 12lbs (+1lb) which I can live with after having a lovely meal out on Friday evening.

Then I went to the seaside!!!!

For breakfast I had a grilled bacon and scrambled egg WW bagel with ketchup.

En route to the seaside I had a packet of quavers and a milky way.

For lunch I had a humongous portion of fish and chips (but was very pleasantly surprised to find fat-free frozen yoghurt – in TWO flavours – being sold in an ice cream parlour along the front! I had vanilla – how exciting!).

En route home I had a packet of mixed fruit and nuts.

And for dinner I had a chicken (quorn), grilled bacon, chilli (quorn) and homemade guacamole burgers (2 whole WW pitas and 1 whole avocado….)

And it doesn’t stop at Saturday!!!!

For breakfast on Sunday I ate out with friends – beans on dry wholemeal toast and…..a FRIED egg (promptly mopped up to within an inch of its life with a napkin!)

For lunch I ate out with more friends at a blimmin CARVERY! My second in as many weeks!!!! I had beef, pork, stuffing, mash, 1 roast potato, carrots, cauliflower CHEESE, red cabbagey-apple thing, green cabbage, gravy (the chunky, beefy, greasy, good kind!) with mounds of cranberry sauce and other bits and bobs.

And you would think that would be enough food!? Apparently not.. for dinner I made a tomato, chicken (quorn) and pea pasta bake topped with cottage cheese….FOLLOWED BY..1.5 x WW cherry bakewell slices with Ambrosia low fat custard.

Now I bet that you weren’t as naughty as me huh????????? Good luck poppet :) xxx

Back