Step 1 Sole Source 13th May! Day 1

Hey mememe, ur right about my consultant however in my area they arent great, plus i want someone who has kept off the weight whereas alot of them have put back on and trying to lose with u which is not what im looking for. My consultant is very nice.

This is the 1st day.. Im going to thepictures today with a bottle of water.. I have so many events coming up and i dont know how im going to do this, partys everywhere.. X

Hi Hun, how did you do.
i was excellent yesterday and then at 6pm had a bottle of wine and a Chinese!
my husband has given me a kick up the butt today cause I keep moaning about it and he is right. I can either shut up behave my age and so it or accept the size I am but I can't keep moaning. (He obviously said it in a positive supporting way) llol but he is right. I can't keep doing this. For god sake it's just food!
so no more, enough has to be enough. I either do it from tomorrow or accept my size. If I give in tomorrow then I've made my own decision.

What have u decided hun? I didnt even bother trying today. Im going to do it tomorrow, seriously i need to i sound so pathetic.. i just need to get a grip coz im not happy at this size x

Hey mememe, ur right about my consultant however in my area they arent great, plus i want someone who has kept off the weight whereas alot of them have put back on and trying to lose with u which is not what im looking for. My consultant is very nice.

This is the 1st day.. Im going to thepictures today with a bottle of water.. I have so many events coming up and i dont know how im going to do this, partys everywhere.. X

I was told CDC must have a bmi of 28 and under , after all if we have to stick to the rules so can they .... I had one few years ago she went to a size 26, then was pulled off for short time only and still selling it still big .... i'm not on Cambridge now as doctors form needs singing and I won't pay as GP get money already from Gov .
hows the mind set today ? interested or committed ?

Hey msjmc, im sticking to it today no excuses, non of my clothes fit me and its so depressing. I really want to lose this weight so thats wot im going to do.. When r u planning on starting? X

Good for you , keep in mind why your on this and soon as each day passes its a step nearer , i'm on day 4 of LL can't say its easy all the time , as you never know from one hour to the next how you will be , just make it to bed time and your be smiling .
How much do you pay for your CD ?

It's really important to remember we are choosing to do it this way! There are easier ways to lose weight but that is slower. We diet hard so we see results quick :) try not to feel you are punishing yourself, this is our choice and we need to be happy with it x

Hi guys, i really love this thread, its soo supportive, i have posted so much on minimins in the last few days and i get one or two replies but nothing consistant and i really need people to talk too about it who know how bloody tough it is! I did CD about 2 and half years ago lost 2 stone but messed around on it like mad so that was over about 6 months, i then decided to healthy eat and got a personal trainer and have lost 5 stone in two years but am still 15st 10lb which is massively depressing so am doing CD again to give myself a massive weigh loss push because i want abit more than 1lb a week on the run up to my wedding at the end of July, my CD consultanat says i have 5 stone to loose to get to a healthy BMI but i hvae no desire to be in the 10 stones i would be really happy in 12-13's so im not aiming too high :)

Well im on day 5 today and really struggling probably because i thought i would have a sneaky hop on the scales to find that i have only lost 3lb which im aware will be mostly fluid :( i know when i did this diet before i was alot heavier but the weight literally fell off? i dont feel any differant either i thought my belly might have flattened off abit or my face slimmed down but nothing! and i have done this five days 100%. Yesterday me and my fiance had to go and select the cheeses for our cheese wedding cake and they had loads of samples for us and i didnt have a single bit, today we have been to my parents for a cup of tea and they put a plate of biscuits out and i didnt touch them and now i just feel miserable and wondering if its worth it, is any diet worth feeling miserable? well im definalty going to stay on plant untill weigh day on wednesday but if its a crappy weight loss i know my motivation is going to take a nose dive!

why does weight loss have to be so bloody hard? feeling very fed up today.....

Back