Step 1 Sole Source 13th May! Day 1

Hey, hows it going? I failed day 1 :( just felt so weak being ill.. So i ate lol.. I know i shouldnt have but i did.. Didnt feel normal being ill and not eating and having a little bit of energy to get me through the day. Hope its going ok for u.. X

Hi Hun, I failed too! Lol I caved in with an almighty headache. I decided in a boiled egg to get me through but I just didnt stop! Even ended up with an ice cream and donuts at the beach in the evening lolol
new day 1 today! Feeling very motivated and keeping extremely busy!

glad your feeling better today. You need to eat if unwell so don't beat yourself up about it x back on if today. Come on!!!! X

Hey hun, i havnt restared again yet coz i know il ha to eat something im so ill so its not worth wasting products. Im hoping il be better in a few days time.. Hows it going for u hun? X

Hun if ur struggling with startin 100% why dont u do ss+ have a piece of chicken grilled with a hand full of salad of brocolli. I did that the last time i started it and it didnt make any difference to my weight loss before. I still stayed in ketosis. Or alternate between ss and ss+. Its not cheating its still sticking to the plan but being clever and ur still going to hav a great loss. It will get u used to not eating carbs, something to look forward to. I know alot of ppl who do that and it works. Try it x

Hey Hun, sorry your still not feeling right. Your doing the right thing waiting until you feel well enough cause you certainly need all your strength! LoLol thanks for the advice it does make sense but prob is that I'm the type that eating one thing leads to more and more and more!!! LOl I've posted a thread asking about bars, thinking of having one in the afternoon that I can pick as chew! Lol to help with my munchies in the afternoon. What you think? X

I asked my consultant and she said im not allowed to do that lol. She said she would prefer a piece of chicken or veg. To be honest i think i should go for the small meal, ur like me tho once uv had a bit u want a bit more but u just have to stop yourself hun and have a shake. Seriously ur weight loss will not be affected id recommend u try it just for a day and see how it goes because ud rather do that than go and eat chips lol or a full blown meal and desert x

Try a few says having a small meal and then swap days from ss to ss+ coz i know some days i crave something to chew and others when im out and about it doesnt bother me. U can do this hun.. X

I've spoken to my consultant and she is happy for me to use the bars. No more than 1 a day and extra water and she thinks I will be fine (best option for me) opposed to stuffing my face as its still takes choice away and portion is controlled.
im going to start tomorrow and see how I do after a week - the proof is in the pudding lol

Wooo lol.. Ok im here if u need any support. Make sure u stick to this coz we can get there together.

Well if your feeling up for it start tomorrow cause that will be a week for your weigh in then!
thanks for your support. I'm here for you too - if I can help? Lol

Hopefully il feel alot better tmrw im already feeling ok-ish.. So il see how it goes tonight and hope i can start with u tmrw.. X

Fab! Well let me know and we can go through the tedious shakes together lol x

Hi Nazz

You can definitely do this. The worst part is definitely the mind games your body plays on you and not necessarily the hunger you feel in the first few days. What helps me is once your in ketosis its definitely not worth bringing yourself out to have to go threw it again. So if I feel like cheating I just remind myself that this diet isnt forever and I can have what I want (in moderation) once im at goal. I started on 16th October 2012 and now just over 6 and a 1/2 stones lighter... if I can do it you can :).

Good luck on your first day... let us know how it goes :)
So right, the mind games , you have to talk yourself out of negative thoughts to win !!!! hey well done on your weight loss !

Sorry I've been up to my eyes and not had a chance to pop on here.
i still haven't started again. Time of month popped along lol so on track and all prepared for tomorrow as my day 1!
how have the 1st 2 days gone for you xx

Meme its going at all at the moment wveryday is a new starting point for me and failing at the end of each day, my consultant is getting a little irritated aswell i think .. So tmrws another day x

These ppl on here r so inspirational but i need to find my own motivation and just stick to it coz i really feel sick everytime i look at myself in the mirror and try to convince myself il start again tmrw. Hows it going for u? X

I'm having exactly the same issue! I got all the way until 6pm yesterday and then had a bottle of wine and a Chinese! I wasn't actually hungry just rebellious!

day 1 again for me today but this has to be it! Come on we can do it. Look at 1 day at a time. Today is a whole 13 hours until I'm in bed from now lol so I'm going for it with a countdown!

I know what you mean about people on here, my consultant also lost 11 1/2 stone and is fab. If you think yours is getting annoyed then change and get someone who inspires and helps you. Your paying her for this remember xxx

xome on! Countdown! Xxx

Back