13th weigh in

Nope last week and tomorrow actually, once for shampoo and tomorrow for paprika xx

My shopping tripps are a bloody nightmare now!! My obsessively healthy food and Millies very expensive lactose free foods, cost a fortune today!! x

That's so inspiring!

You've lost so much...5 stone so, so quick!:)

Well Done!

thanks bellyflop..i know, i can hardly believe it myself..its when you catch yourself in a mirror unexpectedly or a window or something and you think, god, thats actually me!

h xx

well i prepared it last night to take to work so im using up the rest of the herby tofu i bought, plus one small quorn fillet and a half bowl of mixed salad..i marinated it last night in balsamic vinegar :)

cant wait til 2!! you?

h x

did i read it right that your on refeed too?

Cannot Beleive You Have Lost So Much In So Such A Short Space Of Time! So Pleased For You And Glad To Hear You Are Enjoying Refeed!! So Proud And Inspiring. Take Care And Enjoy. X

thank you bigmama...really kind of you to say so :) and i know what you mean :) it was a huge shock to lose 7lb this week but also great!

h x

Thankyou xx

good job lol i dont want to look 4 0..though i do in the mornings lol thank god for eye cream!!

Harriet you are truly amazing. Your will power must be made of steel. Well done on your tremendous achievement. Julia x

Back