14 Stone To Lose

Thank you lovelies! :) (SJB - I get it too. I'm always checking mine and playing with it. It's a samsung galaxy... something)

It's a HUGE weight off my mind as it is the only contact number that the care home have so if it doesn't work... . we don't get messages. Already had a few missed calls that had gone to voicemail because of it, thankfully nothing important but it was still a worry.

What is also another huge weight off my mind is that I am also getting a 'new' laptop too that's coming tomorrow. It's an amazon warehouse deal (ie an open box return) that has barely cost anything cash wise (again!!!) ! I had some Christmas amazon vouchers left in my amazon account, AND I do valued opinion surveys and had a fair bit saved up in my account too that I converted to Amazon vouchers. My mum has given me some extra cash as a thank you from her and I made up the small amount left over when I got some today rest when I got some today. Can't wait :D It'll be so great to not have to post using my kindle anymore! :)

It's all happening now after that evil July :)

Hope you're all well m'darlings :)

I am quite excited I must admit :) I've fallen very lucky both times and am v v v grateful. I run everyone's lives on computer/phone via online shopping/letters/emails/sorting out calendars etc that without those gadgets is being like having arms chopped off :D

I do almost everything on my phone - banking, shopping etc. My big laptop died a while ago, but I do have a netbook that I use for home working occasionally. Whatever did we do without them?! :D xx

Well I have just finished your amazing diary plenty of :D, :cool:,:8855:,even lots of :cry: your truely a lovely bunch of people, inspiring seems to be an over-used expression but wow not here, your obviously a gorgeous person inside and out (James may tho ?????????????? lol)...

Hey PSP,

I have been slightly awol for a little while & while you have been doin amazingly well I have just gotten fatter :cry:

But I am back! Joined Slimming World again so back on the wagon.

My god you haven't half had a time of it lately, I did just read the whole 45 pages of this diary!

Glad things seem to be on the way up for you & yay on the new gadgets.

I could not live without my mobile or laptop - sheesh just the thought gives me the shudders.

You are an inspiration on here I tell ye.

Cant wait to be a loser just like you.

Dxxx

I do almost everything on my phone - banking, shopping etc. My big laptop died a while ago, but I do have a netbook that I use for home working occasionally. Whatever did we do without them?! :D xx

:D I really don't know! I still can't believe I got through school without having the internet! It was just coming popular in homes as I reached last couple of years at school... we still didn't get it at home till 2003 - that feels like last year - not over a decade ago!!!
Well I have just finished your amazing diary plenty of :D, :cool:,:8855:,even lots of :cry: your truely a lovely bunch of people, inspiring seems to be an over-used expression but wow not here, your obviously a gorgeous person inside and out (James may tho ?????????????? lol)...

Awww sweetheart, that is very lovely for you to say. Thank you so much :) I am really very touched and I look forward to getting to know you :)

(There's nowt wrong with a good older man ;) ;) )

Hey PSP,

I have been slightly awol for a little while & while you have been doin amazingly well I have just gotten fatter :cry:

But I am back! Joined Slimming World again so back on the wagon.

My god you haven't half had a time of it lately, I did just read the whole 45 pages of this diary!

Glad things seem to be on the way up for you & yay on the new gadgets.

I could not live without my mobile or laptop - sheesh just the thought gives me the shudders.

You are an inspiration on here I tell ye.

Cant wait to be a loser just like you.

Dxxx

Awww sweetheart, I'm sorry to hear that, but very glad to have you back :) Well done for coming back and getting stuck right back in - that's the best way to do it... we're only human and there are wobbles but you're right back on it! You can do it lovely! :)

it's a scary thought about not having gadgets - though it did just take 16 hours to do all the updates(!) yesterday. Windows 8 is a big learning curve after how easy windows 7 was (though nothing can be as evil as Vista was!)

Good luck my lovely :)

Eurgh I hate windows 8!

I just cannot get used to it at all, OH keeps giving me a row cos I keep switching it back to windows 7 haha.

I just know that its time to get a grip, its not gonna be a quick fix & I think its just trying to accept that in this lardy brain of mine that's takin time.

I need to lose 6st so gonna break it down into 12 steps - 7lbs a step then walah! seems much more achievable.

Thanks for the warm welcome back, promise not to abandon you again!

Dxxx

I have to admit it's... well it's not great. They appear to have made it ridiculously hard just to do the simplest things, it doesn't make sense.

XP was awesome, vista was evil, 7 was a massive improvement and 8 just... hmm. I'veo nly been playing with it 24 hours so far so I'm not 100% sure what it is yet :p

It's much easier to do it a little at a time. Thinking of a massive amount is a huge goal which is scary.... 7 and 7 and 7 and 7....? You've lost a third of your goal without it even feeling like it.

You can do it!!! :)

Hiya, just popping in to subscribe! :)
You're doing so well. :D I bet you feel amazing with how much you've already lost :)

Yeah defo easier to break it all down.

I'm getting myself all confuddled here see the blue box of marshalls macaroni is that free if you make it with water?

Just doin my food diary for today & not 100% sure.

Oh I just give up with it to easily!

When I simply have to use it is the day I will start.

Dxxx

Yeah defo easier to break it all down.

I'm getting myself all confuddled here see the blue box of marshalls macaroni is that free if you make it with water?

Just doin my food diary for today & not 100% sure.

Oh I just give up with it to easily!

When I simply have to use it is the day I will start.

Dxxx

According to the app it's free if you make it with water, but if you make it as directed on the box it's 4 syns, hope this helps x

Good morning PSP finally caught up on diaries :) your new laptop sounds great, never heard of those deals! You will get used to it I'm sure! Have a fabulous week xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you my lovely :) Found it just by chance, and I love that it's still Amazon (as their customer service is IMMENSE!) but half the price of a 'proper' one that is new. All this was was box-opened, everything else was brand new and was if I was opening a sealed box.

Hope you're doing well love xxx

Ooh. I never knew they did that! I love the whole opening the box thing, but for half the price I'd let someone else do it!!

How has your weekend been? (apart from new gadget excitment!!)

Back