14 Stone To Lose

Oh dear :( hot drinks? Excercise? Fruit?

Exercise, coffee & liquorice!!! Haha God I have ibs so I don't often get bunged up, but when I was pregnant God it was a nightmare I tried everything! Strangely camomile tea was a good one x

Oooo yeah. Codeine is horrendous for that :(

regular bisacodyl then? That's pretty good at getting things moving (in a not TOO drastic way) x

Oooo yeah. Codeine is horrendous for that :(

regular bisacodyl then? That's pretty good at getting things moving (in a not TOO drastic way) x

Oh right, I don't know that one - I'll have a look! I'm going into hospital on Friday, and know I'll be on heavy pain relief, so things will probably get worse in that department, lol. :) xx

It's not prescription, not sure what the trade name is. I'm a nurse so v used go going on the generic drug names!!
Usually comes in a green box!

Sorry it didn't help :( Was hoping it'd be a nice natural way for everyone to get moving and grooving (putting it politely! :) )

Dulcolax is great :) and lactolose in my experience. Mum has to take Dulcolax to be able to go, she has lots of problems to start with that her codine adds to too :( Huge hugs lovely! :(

Hopefully if you have a quiet nurse with one of the nurses they might know how to help.

(also Friday? :O How fast has that come round!!)

Finished the week first (slightly long!) week - no crisps or other naughty goods! :) 5lb off! It seems to definitely pay off!

Roughly 5 hours of walking and 7 hours of cleaning too. It's definitely worth it!

Started the week well too with half an hours walk (in heels for the first time too!) and will be doing some more once the gas man has been (due before 12).

Feel a new wave of motivation, it's weird. My Christmas goal seems definitely doable now where as I was starting to think I wasn't quite going to make it.

Sorry it didn't help :( Was hoping it'd be a nice natural way for everyone to get moving and grooving (putting it politely! :) ) Dulcolax is great :) and lactolose in my experience. Mum has to take Dulcolax to be able to go, she has lots of problems to start with that her codine adds to too :( Huge hugs lovely! :( Hopefully if you have a quiet nurse with one of the nurses they might know how to help. (also Friday? :O How fast has that come round!!) Finished the week first (slightly long!) week - no crisps or other naughty goods! :) 5lb off! It seems to definitely pay off! Roughly 5 hours of walking and 7 hours of cleaning too. It's definitely worth it! Started the week well too with half an hours walk (in heels for the first time too!) and will be doing some more once the gas man has been (due before 12). Feel a new wave of motivation, it's weird. My Christmas goal seems definitely doable now where as I was starting to think I wasn't quite going to make it.

Wow psp sounds like your cooking on has this week! What heels are you going walking in? Gosh I literally don't wear heels anymore I miss them lol! 7 hours of cleaning your house must be spotless!!! Well done and Yehy you can do goal by xmas go for it!!! Xx

Last edited:
5lbs! Wow! Well done xx

I've not worn heels for years, they became so uncomfortable when I was at my heaviest. I have some heeled boots in the wardrobe somewhere, maybe I'll give them a try.

Well done hun! I haven't been able to wear heels for years!

Caz x

OMG amazing loss !!! Certainly proves the point of keeping busy and the quality of calories taken in and not just eating and drinking rubbish don't it, sadly lol I have just read back to the month I have been away on your diary your a very lovely person and this is a very special diary full of lovely people xx

Thanks loves :) Pretty proud tbh :) It's exactly 225 days since I started (32 weeks and a day) and I'm 79 lb down - It's all going down the right way! :)

They're only short heels - court heels I think they call them. I haven't worn heels in ages cos they just rubbed and killed but - aside from a little bit of toe rub (not blister or anything) they fitted perfectly!

Wish it could be 5lb every week between now and Christmas ;) But you can't ask for too much ;)

Hope you're all doing well xxxx

Back