14 Stone To Lose

Thanks my lovely ladies :) I appreciate it :) will keep you informed.

I'm not too bad today ta, no follow ups and a proper nights sleep last night.

Went to see twat today - wasn't too bad for once if I'm honest tbh. Wasn't great but could have been worse. Had just one 187 cal bag of tootie frooties afterwards which is nothing on the scheme of things :D Also had lunch at a cafe as it was getting on for 2 before we could get home where I could have had bacon but no :D I had soup, a roll and a fruit salad :D

Hope you're okay xx

You are doing well hun, take care xxx

Thank you my darlings :) I'd love to get this last 13lb off to meet my goal but I will still be more than made up if I only make it the last 4lb to make it a round 6stone :) Going to try all sorts to try and get there! :)

Just 12 more lb and I'll be half way! :)

Well done. Everyone can see how motivated you are right now. Im so happy for you. 12 lbs will be gone before you notice. Keep going hun , almost there.

I waiting for my 7 st to get into half way on my journey. Then I can count back , lol :) Good luck and keep going. You can do it :)

Massive well done on hitting the 80lbs lost, that's an amazing achievement and something to really be proud of.

Hope you're taking care of yourself xx

Thank you my lovelies! :) Hope you're all well. Well done SJB :D That is amazing!! :)

Not at all hungry today, not least because I did a couple of hours of batch cooking and I always fill up on sight/smell and I had a gorgeous soup for lunch that filled me up good and proper. Haven't had 900 cals yet.

Will have a late supper and get some other bits and bobs in somehow :)

We have definitely changed btw. Usually we'd be eating the tins of roses and replacing them (stupidly!) around now. We only have one of those 'refil' bags in of one variety for Christmas instead of tubs and it's been in a good 2 weeks and hasn't been touched. Ditto the other things we're stocking up on for Christmas (biscuits, 'health(ier)' crisps, small etc that have been in for a few weeks in preperation and cost-spreading. Most of it would have gone and need 'replacing' right now! There are also only 2 tubes of pringles in (and my mum had to fight with me to let her put them in the trolley in the first place :8855:) instead of the 9 (Yes, NINE!) tubes we had in last Christmas!

I was booking the slot for my online delivery for the 22nd earlier and looked over the old Christmas shopping order that they delivered. It's horrific the rubbish that we bought! and the sheer amount of stuff too!

My lovely friend is a nail tech and she's going to do mum and I some posh spangly nails for Christmas as a reward for the 6stone loss (which it will hopefully be by then!!) and the 1 and 1/2 stone for mum. Cannot wait :D Booked in on 23rd December at 2pm so aiming to have all my jobs done by then so Christmas starts as soon as we get home from seeing her on the 23rd :D

psp well done sweetheart you have done brill so proud of you hunny x x x

That's brilliant about the change in eating habits - I know what you mean about getting through loads of the chocolate tubs! I haven't even thought of getting one in this year. I did have my first mince pie last weekend - I wasn't going to, but my sister twisted my arm, lol. Morrison's deep filled bakery ones, bloody gorgeous! :D xx

Aw what a lovely way to start xmas by getting your nails done I might use that as a reward when I have lost 2 stone-mind you I need to grown mine first they keep breaking! xxxx

Thanks loves :) Didn't end up adding anything onto yesterdays eating other than a banana so ended at about 950 calories. I was incredibly constipated and feeling a bit rough so I assume that's why I was feeling so 'full' and not wanting more alongside filling up from looking at all the food whilst batch cooking. All sorted now and there'll be some calorie making up - not least after about 2 and a half hours walking too.

Mum was adamant those pringles were going in ;) I LOVE them too much (the sourcream and chive ones), cannot leave an open tube alone so I thought it'd be better out of sight. She was adamant they were going in and we were having some and were allowed to over Christmas ;) I loooove mince pies, but can't believe they average about 250 cals each! :(

It's amazing, how much our eating habits change over time. It really sounds like you've got your head screwed on properly this year :D

Ooohhh I love sparkly christmas nails, I bet yours will look amazing <3

Mum was adamant those pringles were going in ;) I LOVE them too much (the sourcream and chive ones), cannot leave an open tube alone so I thought it'd be better out of sight. She was adamant they were going in and we were having some and were allowed to over Christmas ;) I loooove mince pies, but can't believe they average about 250 cals each! :(

Drooling at thought of sour cream and chive with fat ladened dips but you can keep the mince pies I'm not a big fan :p

Hope you're all well lovelies.

Had some horrific news this weekend, my cousin has passed away. It seems as though it was via suicide, however it's all being investigated, not least because of his job as a policeman. It was all completely unexpected so the family are in shock.

Will be a bit hit and miss on posting for a bit but will be around, good luck all xx

Back