14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

I am going to hold of of weighing until wednesday see if the bloating settles a bit!

my appetite has officially vamoosed.
I can't even be bothered with a pepperami. Does anyone know if this will be for the whole of induction or just temporary?!

I AM OFFICIALLY RUBBISH!!!!! Had my wedding tasting meal last night and the lure of the free food was too much for me. I wasnt as naughty as I could have been but still messed up. I'm so mad with myself :(

Still went straight back on it today which surprised me cos normally when I fall off the wagon I stay off - big style!

Yesterdays meals:

B: ham
L: half a roast chicken, salad and mayo
D: Half a bowl of tomato soup, half a brown bread roll, chicken liver pate with 2 pieces of melba toast, Chicken wrapped in bacon, broccolli, gravy, a small roast potato, two large spoonfuls of lemon cheesecake, two large spoonfuls of chocolate mousse - EPIC EPIC EPIC FAIL!!!!!
S: none
W: 2.5 litres + 1 diet coke

Todays meals:

B: ham
L: plain omlette, mushrooms, mayo
D: surf and turf with brocolli cheese
S: none
W: 2.5 litres

I'd say that's not bad at all! And for a very special occasion too! Glad your back with us today :D

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

I know but me and my fiance had planned it all so well we agreed I'd eat the meaty bits and the veg and he'd eat all the "bad" stuff - it was all arranged.

The second the food arrived it looked so good I just completely ignored that and caved straight away - I don't feel too bloated today though so that's a good sign but no way to tell how much damage I've done until weigh in day

i had quite a good day yesterday!

b-sausage
l-tuna mayo with salad
d-2 burgers (low carb) with salad
s-3 mini pepperami
w-bucketsful! about 3-4 litres

im going to really try to stay away from the cheese and cream, its really difficult, especially the cream because i crave something sweet!! but i go on holiday in just over 4 weeks so i am desperate to get off as much as i can by then!!

oohh and ive just realised how close my bmi is for me to be classes as overweight rather than obese!!!!

well as long as you enjoyed it and it was a special occasion and you are back on the wagon then no harm done!

I, on the other hand, am suffering! I have managed to get myself a lovely stomach bug :( so no real menu to show you, I have been sticking to induction foods but I have just been picking as and when I can manage to eat.

Although my mum did comment that I looked like I had lost a fair amount this week, looking forward to weds!!

My first weigh in is going to be a large + :mad:

I promise i'll get a grip starting right now!

Awww Jools Hope you feel better soon my love!
Keep at it James :)

how is everyone doing? looking forward to weigh in day?

i'm not sure! think i'm ok, but not anticipating a large loss, but even 1lb would be fine!
hope you feeel better soon hun x

im hoping for a good loss this week, my final uni results are out on wed too so hopefully i will have two things to celebrate. Keep up the good work everyone-James dont worry we all have bad days, keep positive and motivated xxx

I can't wait to weigh tomorrow I have given it 110% this week so expecting a good loss

Yesterday I managed to eat a poached egg and a bit of bacon and some cabbage and a hamburger (minus the bun of course)

usually being ill would make me think "eff it" and reach for whatever food will make me feel better but this time I didn't so I deserve a decent loss I think! lol

off to the cinema in a bit
going to indulge in a really big tasty luscious....
diet coke!
Maybe some pork scratchings!

I made it through sitting in the cinema next to my sister scoffing m&ms and popcorn and having nothing but pork scratchings and coke zero!
:D:D:D

Boya! -8lbs!
Yippeeeeeeeeeee... :D

How did everyone else do!?

Thanks Ransch :D

Back