14 Week Boot Camp w/c 22nd June Sign Up Here!!!

can i join you please-loving the sound of a bootcamp-im doing a diet almost identical to atkins, its very low carb and high protein and fat. Ill weigh in on wednesdays too.

Today i had;

Breakfast-2 boiled eggs with butter and 90g redskin peanuts
Lunch-90g Mackerel in olive oil with 90g cream cheese and salad
Dinner-5oz frying steak in olive oil, mushrooms and broccoli
Snack 90g redskin peanuts-I know i ate too many peanuts but I was starving:(
And bucket lads of water.

I did twenty mins on the treadmil and crosstrainer and about ten mins on the weight machine

Keep up the good work everybody xxx

whats your start weight and measurements Sham? Course you can join!

Today I have woken up with a headache from hell and carpet mouth. I do believe the ketosis fairy is in town xx

Mmmm carpet mouth!

Todays menu
B: Cobb salad (chicken, cheese, bacon and egg)
L: Tuna Mayo
D: Mushroom and bacon omelette

2.5ltrs of water so far. No exercise until I am in established ketosis because it is killing me!

I am struggling to eat now, all I really want to eat is cabbage but I dont have enough carbs left to be making a substantial meal out of it!

I am on 3.5ltrs, i cant seem to drink enough at the moment I am constantly thirsty. I am really really missing cereal :(

I need breakfast ideas! Eggs are driving me mad

Ham and pea shoots are my brekkie stable atm! Xx

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

I am struggling with the veg limit!!
I could eat cabbage until the actual cows came home!

owwww my legs are killing today I haven't felt like that for ages - I'm hoping it's a good sign.

B: ham
L: garlic prawns and chickens wings
D: chicken kebab and some plain mayo
S: none
W: 2.5 litres
E: none my legs hurt too much

Morning peeps

Am certainly feeling hungry and knees and hands have been killing cos of the damn bad weather! So no strenuous exercising - just walking is painful enough! Lol

Yesterday's menu was based on what I had in the fridge as I couldn't get to the shops...

B - egg and 2 rashers of bacon with coffee and cream
L - poached salmon - 90g with lemon juice and Mayo
S - inch of Parmesan
D - poached salmon - 90g with lemon juice and Mayo
Supper - egg and one rasher of bacon - was hungry and that's all there was! Lol
W - about 5 large glasses
Plus 2 mugs of Jasmine tea
Ex - negligible

I have completely lost my appetite and I can't seem to bring myself to eat. I have managed a babybel so far and thats it really! dinner tonight is chicken thighs and cabbage :D

I have completely lost my appetite and I can't seem to bring myself to eat. I have managed a babybel so far and thats it really! dinner tonight is chicken thighs and cabbage :D

I know it's pretty hard when you lose your appetite but try to have a little something each meal time. I've found that I stall or lose less when I skip meals. Sometimes I just have a slice of turkey or something if I can barely eat but somehow it keeps me going x

thats what I'm doing, just trying to have a little something every now and again

I might treat myself to some pork crunch later as it is saturday. Although I am not sure they are induction friendly?

I don't feel like I have lost anything this week so far though, I am trying my hardest to stay away from scales but I am so bloated :(

Glad you are still able to eat often

I've been having Mr Porky's. Surely can't be too bad given their carb content. I have only just discovered them again, so hope they are ok

Do you think you are still bloated from the cake? Must have been some cake if you are! Hope it goes soon x

no idea, I have been drinking about 3ltrs of water a day trying to flush myself out a bit!

I am desperately trying to stay away from bars and shakes so I need to make myself eat

Menu today
bit of an odd day of eating!

babybel
corned beef
pepperami
chorizo and salami
belly pork

I have just been picking all day as I have had no appetite. I am aware that this isnt idea but its better than not eating!

Well here goes

Today I have had
B-mush, ham and cheese omelette
L-a sausage
D-chicken wrapped in bacon with a little phily and salad
S-choc mim and cream
W-about 3 litres

E-jogged 5k

I know I was naughty with the cheese and mim and cream, I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment I feel really unhappy unless I have had some pudding and I never used to eat pudding!! I am trying to limit it, but struggling! Any suggestions?

I don't feel like I have lost anything this week so far though, I am trying my hardest to stay away from scales but I am so bloated :(

I'm sure you have lost! It's only day 4 and it can be like that for the first week. Keep going!

Back