14 weeks till Christmas goal!

Clairexo123

Hi Everyone!!

Starting a new thread as my last goal was to loose weight for my holiday – my holiday is nearly here and I haven’t lost anything for it so starting fresh!! A little bit about me… I’m 21 years old weighing 10.12 and about 5.6”. I want to weigh 9 stone or atleast in the lower 9s by Christmas. I work in a office so I’m sat down most of the day. I always seem to be on a diet but never loose anything so when I get back off my holiday I am going to be as strict as I can be with my self to get to my goal to be 9 stone for Christmas. I want 2013 to be a fresh year and not have to go into 2013 dieting and for it to be my new years resolution to loose weight I want my resolution to be enjoy my life and not worry about my extra weight.

Until my holiday I aren’t going to be as strict I’m just getting ready for when I get back and preparing. I normally cant afford to diet at the moment with every spare money I have going to my holiday so when I am back I will be able to do it properly.

Fingers crossed this time!!!! J

So yesterday was okay. I forgot to have breakfast though which I do sometimes because I wasn’t hungry. My problem with breakfast is that i fill myself on cup of teas and pints of water instead.

Lunch:- Mug Shot – Diet Coke
Dinner:- Mince Pasta Bake – 1 piece of garlic bread

And that was it all day :/ not the best I know but I wasn’t hungry so what else can I do.

My pasta bake was all from premade sauces and the cheese wasn’t light either so that wasn’t good but was yummy though. No exercise as I was at brownies till late!

I am a every day weigher well sometimes i can go a week or so with out weighing then sometimes i do it every day. Yesterday when i weighed i was 10.12,6 this morning i was 10.12,0 so its 0.6 of a pound down. Prob not a proper loss but still nice to see the scales going down anyway.

Hi Everyone!!

Back from my holiday which was amazing!!! It was extremely warm but I've come back with a lovely tan!! :)
No longer in holiday mode though as back at work today :-( and back to the diet!! I weighed yesterday and i was 11.2 but then because i was so tired i only slept yesterday and missed breakfast and lunch and for tea i had nothing in the house so just had a takeaway doner kebab!!! but i weighed this morning and was 11.0 so i'm hoping i can keep it at 11.0 so i dont have much to get back to my starting weight.

Anyway my targets and aims...

Targets
Get in the 9's by christmas
Mini Targets
29/10/12 - 10.7
26/09/12 - 10.0
24/09/12 - 9.7
Aims
Workout 4 times a week

Yesterdays food..

Breakfast - Cup of tea
Dinner - Mug shot and a packet of quavers
Tea - Pasta Bake

Snack - Wotsits

I wasnt very hungry yesterday and the pasta bake was made with jar sauces and everything else. My brothers girlfriend lives with us and she does tea when she is on 2-10 shift and has it ready for when me and my brother get in from work so i dont have much say in what goes in it, i just try and keep it to a smaller portion.

Today's menu...

Breakfast - Cup of tea - Porridge (if i remember)
Lunch - Asda's Chicken and Bacon pasta salad 274cals
Tea - Not sure whether to have steak or SW spag bol

Snacks - Apple + Quavers

Hi everyone! I don't actually think anyone reads my posts but anyway keeps me going.
I ordered 2 tops the other day and they have come in today got one a size 10 and one a size 12 not tried them on yet but will see.
TOTM started today and weighed i was still 11 stone exactly but hopefully by friday i will be off my period and lost all my water weight. Not stuck to it today had a bacon and mushroom sandwich but not had any dinner cause it normally fills me up for the day but we will see.

Hi there- we have similar stats :) I will be reading !

I sometimes have the same problem with going way under when I trying to be strict.

Snacking on fruit helps.

I used to be the same with breakfast and to be honest sometimes I do still skip it! However I LOVE the golden syrup porridge pots so easy to do (no microwaving even) or if I am really pushed for time at my desk I just wolf a banana.

Will be checking in to see how you get on as I am similar stats and sooooooo frustrated with slow progress !

Totally lost my whole motivation feel like giving up completely!! I did start having the porridge but then I'm too busy to be arsed to go and make it. Today I ended up getting a pie from the pie van because i am freezing but why i couldnt get up and go make porridge it would be better for me to go for porridge than a pie anyway! just no willpower :-(

Hello! I am not really dieting much today because i am suffering from a tonsilitus so hardly eating and what i am eating is pretty much just soup or drinking loads of cups of tea. havent weighed for ages either so will weigh in the morning!

Starting to get my appetite back now. Not eating the best of foods though but trying my best. Still 11 stone exactly and i have 18 days to get to my mini target of 10.7... dont think thats goin got happen. If i dont make my target today i will have to try even harder to make my next target! I will make my final target well i will try!

Hi Everyone!

I am back on track today feeling alot better weighed this morning and still 11 stone exactly! I have just realised my signature is complete wrong the dates on my mini targets wooops! will sort that now.

Todays menu:-
Porridge
Mug Shot
Tea??? I dont ever know what i'm having for my tea!

Not been on for ages because not been on a stuck to it. I just cant get my head into it at the moment and cant afford it very much. Need help really. I'm jogging every tuesday and thursday but thats it :S Not good! Really getting to me now but just cant get my head into it.

Ive been quite bad over last 2 wks but from yesterday ive got back into it sometimes it helps to plan ur meals in advance and try and stick with it only 9 wks till xmas day, if you want it badly you can do it- just keep reminding urself how great ur going feel once ur at ur goal, even if you diet 6 days a wk its better than not trying at all and most of us on here have one day off and still manage to get the pounds off! xx

Its not that i'm having 1 or 2 days off though i'm having weeks and weeks! Just cant get my head into the game. I do want it really badly and i try to think of the end result but i just cant get it into my head deep enough for it to stick! Grr why is it easy to put on but not get off!? Wish i knew the answers haha! xx

Weighed myself this morning for the first time in a while.... 4 pound ON!! I know i havent been dieting but that was a shock!! Starting back on Track on Monday got my food draw at work filled to the brim of low calorie snacks/porridge/cereal everything to keep me away from the pie van!!

Hi everyone!

Fully back on track today J and looking forward toit! I feel refreshed and ready to start getfit and healthy and loose my weight once and for all!! I weighed in thismorning at 11.2lbs. I aren’t doing mytarget of Christmas anymore or my mini targets because tbh there just not goingto happen. My new target is just when ithappens. I want to be able to look goodfor my Christmas party though so hopefully I can loose a bit for then!!

Well best get on with my day J

Hi Everyone

Weighed this morning and was 11.1! woop! a pound down in 2 days and went for a meal last night for my mums birthday but was still so chuffed! :-D cant wait for it to be even lower!!

Right so Advice please…. If Iam staying within my calories does it matter what I eat to a certain extent?? Ibought 2 tubs of slimfast shakes recently thinking I would do slim fast butjust didn’t get into it, even though I’m not on Slimfast could I still havethese as long as I am at my calories allowance??

Back