1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

14 weeks to go! Diary

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by mrs-s, 28 February 2014 Social URL.

1. mrs-s

mrs-s Well-Known Member

Hi I'm Becki I'm 24, married to my lovely DH and have two boys aged 4yrs and nearly 2! And I'm pregnant with baby number 3 who is a little surprise! Due in June!

Well iv made about a million diaries on here over the time iv been a member,
    Did really well last pregnancy and managed to only gain 1st total and it was gone within ten days! I did have hyperemesis though and was sick throughout so probably why.

I'm 25 weeks now and iv gone from 13.4 to 15.9! I have been struggling trying to calorie count and still gaining but seems to have settled slightly now. I'm 5'9 and carry my weight well so I'm still wearing mostly a size 14 and some 16.

15.9 is the most iv ever weighed it was the weight I was when I first started dieting after having my oldest son!

I used mfp to figure out my calorie goal and to maintain I need 2540cals a day which I rarely get to, so in the last week iv lost 1lb

Hoping I can keep my gain to no more than another 7lbs which is 1/2lb a week til 39 weeks when I'll be having a c section!

Hope this diary will keep me motivated!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Well-Known Member

Hi, congratulations on your pregnancy. You may find your weight evens out a bit now but try not to stress about it too much x