140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

A book shop! Yes yes yes. My own personal library would increase ten fold. Thanks hun!

My name is Essie and I've lost 7 freaking pounds this week!

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Woohoo Essie that is so brilliant!!!! 62lbs - I am so chuffed for you - and only a little envious LOL - shows me what I could have achieved if I'd stop eating bad stuff hehe!!!

You are rocking this!

if you could just make another one and cut them into the shape of a bra cup and stitch them together to form a bra I'm pretty sure my boobies would look fab!
No bother.

I was looking for a photo of some of the tops I've made and came across this charming photo that must have been taken by my 4 year old grandson.

WARNING THOSE OF A DELICATE DISPOSITION LOOK AWAY

DSCF0279.JPG

Don't you just LOVE kids.

No bother.

I was looking for a photo of some of the tops I've made and came across this charming photo that must have been taken by my 4 year old grandson.

WARNING THOSE OF A DELICATE DISPOSITION LOOK AWAY

View attachment 174120

Don't you just LOVE kids.

I've seen a lot worse hun, plus i'm not sure anyone looks fab from that angle!

Thanks ladies, it was very welcome, especially after the Mrs Moon debacle. It has kind of put me back on track to be losing a stone a month on average, which is kind of crazy to me. Good crazy.

Im behind on my water today after skyping with my sister for three hours, ooops. Did take a nice walk and generally have had a relaxed day. Pity that Liverpool were absolutely crap, but that's LFC for you, they know how to kill a vibe. Going to get a couple more litres in this evening so might set up camp in the bathroom.

Whats everyone got planned for bank holiday Monday then? Lots of exciting/relaxing/fun things I hope.

RANT ALERT!

I've just spent a little while reading someone's diary (not on WEMITTS) and I am genuinely shocked at how critical she is about how other people chose to lose weight. In her mind anyone who loses more than 1lb a week is doing it 'wrong'. Ok, I understand that she might feel that crash dieting can be counter-productive in the long run (emphasis on the words 'can be') but she seems to take great pleasure in eating McDonald's as much as she possibly can and drinking like a fish at the weekend, every weekend. In fact she advocates it! How is that healthy? How is that making positive life changes for the sake of your health? I really think that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I wouldn't mind so much if she was whiter than white herself but she isn't. It's not just the one comment she has made, it's numerous posts with an current of criticism of others running all the way through her diary. God sake love, just do you and leave everyone else to themselves.

N.B I never normally rant like this but after a 7lb loss this week after not crash dieting it has just got my goat.

ROFL sounds like me last night, think I made about 6 trips!

Nothing much going on here - apart from some jumping for joy :)

Oh susie, I'm so happy for you. I can hear Italy calling 'when the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie, that's amore!' Altogether now....'When the world seems to shine, like you've had too much wine, that's amore!'

Last edited:
OMG!!! That's an amazing loss :bliss:

Massive well done, your hard work has seriously paid off for you :D

Wowsers!!, Helloooo and nice to meet you Essie minus 7lbs :) what a great week. Aren't our bodies just ridiculous for shedding weight like nobody's business some weeks, then tefusing yo budge other weeks.
this is all a result of your good work though... So big well done to you xxxxxxxxxxx

ohh esse well done on your loss love that is amazing
and that one with the 1lb a week and mc doogles and drinking ohh that gets my goat ok if that suits her ok but not to shove it down other peoples throats everyone is different something might work for some people and not others she can write but keep her nasty thoughts to herself
wow she sounds like someone i work with her way or no way x x

Oh gosh. My old stats say that I weighed 19st 7lbs when Minis closed and today I'm 14st 12lbs! Quite pleased with that progress!

Oh gosh. My old stats say that I weighed 19st 7lbs when Minis closed and today I'm 14st 12lbs! Quite pleased with that progress!

Wow, a huge well done to you!! I was reading your diary the other week and was wondering where you was at...its great to get the answer and know you have done amazingly!! You must feel wonderful and very proud of yourself :) Inspirational, and I look forward to following your progress further :) xx

Wow Essie!! I'm only a stone down since then, but at least less rather than more.

Lovely to see everyone back here... Hello friends!!!!!

Back