140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

Hey ladies!! Good to see you all! I just thought I would come and update my progress even though it hasn't been very good recently. I'm stuck at around 215lbs. I keep losing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over. HOWEVER, my personal life has continued to improve. Anyone recall that I had a two year plan? First year to lose weight, get my mental health under control etc second year keeping losing weight (hopefully get into a healthy weight bracket) return to work, and possibly move house? Well, I got a full-time job today! This is a massive step for me. I've been unemployed for over five years due to my mental health issues so returning to work has been something I've been striving towards ever since I started losing weight. I simply wouldn't have been able to physically do this job a year ago.
So despite remaining static on the weight loss front my confidence has continued to grow and returning to work will give me an even further boost to my self esteem.
I'm excited and nervous but so so happy that I decided to pull myself up and out of that depression.
I'm still managing some of my emotions with food, and I really need to keep major focus for me to not gain the whole lot back.
I've been eating well for the past ten days which hasn't been easy because I've been hosting family and I love cooking them naughty food. This time they didn't get as much naughty food! I even dragged my niece along to a clubbersize class on Tuesday :)
So please keep your fingers crossed for me that sorting out money and making the transition from long term unemployed to full-time with lots of responsibility goes as smoothly as it can!
Much love to all of you!! Essie xxxx

Essie!! That's such fantastic news I'm am so happy for you :)
The fact you're bouncing around the same 10 pounds is better than putting it on! I guess it's just the way things go - the second half of last year I was stuck in the same situation, but this year it seems to be coming off again...

Hope the new job goes well. Let us know how you're getting on xx

Great news Essie, so lovely to hear things are going well for you and not through luck but hard graft and determination. Pleased and proud of you x

Back