140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426703805.146081.jpg

I saw this and thought of you... Hope that doesn't weird you out!

Started 20/01/15
19.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

It doesn't weird me out, I love it! So true as well! As I was gasping through the last run of C25k today I reminded myself that I'd never have been able to do that a few weeks ago, so this totally resonates. Thanks chick x

-----

Food
B - bran flakes, natural live yoghurt and raisins
L - Fish finger sandwich and apple with peanut butter
D - Turkey meatballs, spaghetti and veg.
Snacks - orange, cheese triangle
Water - 2l
Exercise- C25k day 3

Last edited:
It feels like I'm shedding all that crap off my body in such a relatively short space of time! I know I have goals to get to 10% and under 300lbs, but reaching 291 will be so symbolic for me. Today is exactly 2 calendar months since I started - n the next two I want to be below that number so I can officially draw a line underneath it. That's the motivation and thems the plans!

I feel exactly the same Essie - getting under 300 will be amazeballs for both of us - and very empowering! :D

We are almost there, Susie!

--------

Went into town today with my mum. Bought my nephew some things for my mum to take to Australia on Monday. I wish I was going with her!! Had a cup of tea and a nice chat before going on quite a long walk. Bought some SW ready meals from Iceland, they didn't have any sausages :(

Food:
B - Apple, cashews and cheese triangle (odd)
L - Chicken salad wrap, skips, and a pear
D - Lemon and herb Basa fillet with a kale salad. Strawberries.
Snacks - Kale chips
Water - 1.5l so far
Exercise - 3.2miles with shopping bags in tow. I was shattered!
Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Just wanted to share this picture of a tattoo parlour I took today. Omg, would you trust this guy to write anything on your body? And why didn't anyone tell him he was using the apostrophe incorrectly? You'd have thought the sign writer would have known! Smh, funny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 47
I'm good hun, thanks! Nothing much to report really, just plodding onwards. Got a pre-TOTM bloat which better not affect the scales tomorrow, but no doubt it will. Also, I think kale might give me bloat, but I hope it's not because my mum is about to offload all her kale and veg on to me as she is off to Aus for three weeks, and doesn't want it to go to waste. I see soup in my future!
Hope you are all well xx

Oooh your lucky mum, I'd give anything for a bit of Aussie sunshine right now! :)

Strange that kale should make you bloat, is it the same with all green leafy stuff for you? I can't compare, I'm afraid, I can't stand kale! :)

Oooh your lucky mum, I'd give anything for a bit of Aussie sunshine right now! :)

Strange that kale should make you bloat, is it the same with all green leafy stuff for you? I can't compare, I'm afraid, I can't stand kale! :)

I know, she is so lucky! Although she is stressing about her flights because she had an awful time when she flew to China recently. Going to take her mind off it today by getting out in the sunshine. Ans nope, it just seems to be kale, but perhaps I'm imagining it, I'm not giving up on it yet!

I'm down 4lbs again this week. Very happy with that as it takes me to my 10% lost and only 3lbs from getting to Two Town!

NSVs -
Can see new curves and can see and feel different areas of my body that were hard to reach before. Body is definitely smaller.
Able to run for the bus and catch it
Went into town for a drink and didn't automatically think about purchasing food.
Went into a corner shop I've avoided for years because I was verbally abused by a customer last time I was in there - this was the beginning of me not leaving the house (straw the broke camels back). Massive psychological win for me - however I stayed indoors for quite a while after visiting it, it was like I'd used all my 'going outside' chips on that one outing.
Had courage to take some body shots for my before photos. Spurred me on because I look naff!
Kept up with c25k.

To work on -
Its star week this week so I'm going to do my best not to cave in to carbs like I did last time.
Expect to STS this week and know that's ok.

Woohoo Essie you are rocking this!!! And you're in the Club 10 - that is so fab!

And I see some real personal triumphs in your NSV list today, really life transforming! xxx

You are absolutely rocking it just now Essie.

Great results and NSVs.

Started 20/01/15
19.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 -

Brilliant loss hun, you are doing amazing,
So happy you've been breaking all the boundaries that kept you inside ,
Your so strong at the moment nothing and no one is going to get in your way anymore ,
Xxx

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement ladies! Means a lot to come on here and see some positive re-enforcement, you are all so supportive, it's appreciated!

---

Walked to my mums (2miles up and down hill) and had lunch there. I love my mums cooking, massive over-eating trigger but I resisted the urge to go crazy. Made some jewellery and played with her dogs. I'm now loaded with veg because she cleared her cupboards ready for 3weeks abroad. My step-dad brought me home and I was embarrassed to find that the seat belt didn't go around me - the experience has made me all the more determined to get there.

TOTM for me, terrible pains today. Didn't do c25k as planned but will definitely do it tomorrow. My activity level tends to drop a bit during TOTM so I hope it won't be too much of an effort.
Going to get into the bath, PJs and watch the new Louis Theroux documentary - got a weird crush on him!
Hope everyone has had a good day and the weekend was kind to you x

est your doing great love x x

Don't worry about the seatbelt - when they get back from hols it will fit no problem! :)

And sorry totm is biting - hope you sleep well tonight, all ready for mass veg preparation tomorrow :D

Back