140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

Woohoo! Amazing result! You are rocking it! Great NSVs again too :)

Started 20/01/15
21.5lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% -
2st -

Thanks everyone! All you fab ladies are a great support :)

well done love thats amazing x x

Hi folks,

Today has been a good day despite the weather blowing a gale and bucketing it down non-stop. Did my running and then later an arm weights routine and also a smaller legs, bum and abs workout. The strength routines were ones I found on YouTube - I did my best but I was nowhere near the fitness level I need to be to keep up! My daughter and I were in hysterics over what we (especially me) must look like! Thankfully it was in the privacy of my own front room, the world is not ready for that much actual jelly :)

Food-
b - Fruit and natural yoghurt with all bran
l - chickpea and spinach soup with half of a huge bread roll
d - salmon, new potatoes, green beans and roasted beetroot.
no snacking
water - 2l
Exercise - wk 3 day 1 c25k, rest as above.

Hope everyone is well. Can you believe it's almost APRIL?! Scary how quick time is flying.

Oooh that menu sounds smashing, I've got a bit of a thing going for chickpeas at the moment, how do you make the soup?

And well done on the exercise - I really must start doing Leslie again - and will see if there's a beginner's zumba on Youtube too.

It was an asda Good and Counted one, Susie. It was very filling, and the traffic lights on the front were all green. I added pepper and a smidge of curry powder in it to perk it up. My daughter said it was bland compared to soup that's full of salt and sugar before I added the bits to it. I thought it tasted good, just shows that my taste buds have got used to no sugar. It was 204cals for the whole tin, the chickpeas were whole so it was really filling, and probably didn't need the bread.

I love chick peas! My friend made a chickpea and sweet potato curry. It was yummy.

Hope your week is going well and you are enjoying having your daughter home. :)

Started 20/01/15
23lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% -
2st -

Dull day, not much going on, exhausted from a night of no sleep thinking the house was about to blow away. We've had a a lot of strong winds this past few months but the direction it's been coming in last night and today hasn't really suited my house at all. It was pretty scary at a few points tbh. All fine though, me and Toto are still in Kansas.
My other daughter returns from uni tomorrow so that's them both here for a little while. It shall be nice to have them back, but I know my bank balance is going to suffer because they are both penniless until their next batch of student finance!

Planning on doing some exercise after my meal has settled and H has got her essay finished.

B - Scrambled eggs, Turkey bacon
L - celery and hummus, grapes
D - Vegetarian chili and brown rice. I'm so full I feel bleurggghhh.
No snacks
Water - 1.5 so far
Exercise - nothing specific yet, but will do a bit of cardio then some tums and bums later. Hope everyone is doing well.

I love chick peas! My friend made a chickpea and sweet potato curry. It was yummy.

Hope your week is going well and you are enjoying having your daughter home. :)

Started 20/01/15
23lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% -
2st -

I also love a chickpea, so filling and their texture is very satisfying somehow. Hurrah for the humble chickpea!

im same love no sleep last night with that horrid wind x

im same love no sleep last night with that horrid wind x

I had no worries about blowing away (apartment in an old mill - HUGE building) but I had issues with a nice breeze running through the flat thanks to the original, single glazed, windows. :sigh: they're pretty but no good in wind!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

ohh bless you love all i could her all night was the wind and rain banging on the windows ohh i bet is lovely living in a place like that an old mill

hahahha i been having my own wind lololol

The weathers been horrible here so Wet and windy.

xxxx

One wonders if the Chickpea Fan Club may be partly responsible for the amount of wind we are having in the UK at the moment.

-----

Question: has anyone got (or perhaps more importantly got rid of) any areas of hardened fat? I have a lump/fold of fat behind/on the side of my right knee. This is something that has happened within the last couple of stone that I have put on and I put it down to long periods of inactivity. When I feel it, it has the texture of hardened water (sounds like a paradox) and feels slightly bruised. It is a fold of fat though. I don't have this anywhere else on my body. My question is - has anyone had anything like this and got rid of it? I took a photo of it but I can't bear to post it. It definitely looks like fat that is going to be a nuisance to get rid of. I know I've got miles left to go, and big things can happen, I just wondered if anyone had experienced anything like this themselves.

est i would put the pic on and see if anyone can help do not worry about us seeing we are all in the same boat x x

Deep breath. Ok, so this the back of my knee. As you can see I have a lump on the far left (the inside side of my knee). I do have chubb on the other knee too, but it doesn't feel the same and it hasn't created this fold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 37
Back