147 days on 100% TFR and down to 147lb target!! :D

uklady

Well this number thing made me smile big time. :D I have been on 100% TFR for 147 days and according to my scales I have actually reached my 147lb target!!!!!!! How crazy is that? lol (I have an official weigh in tomorrow morning though so we will see if they agree with that) Anyway, the point is.... this is my final TFR day... not because it's Christmas but because I finally got to where I want to be..... almost 6 and a half stones lighter than I was when I started this in July :D :D :D It's been the most incredible journey.... both physically and emotionally. I want to thank EVERYONE on this site for their support, but especially in this 100% section. All my friends from when I started have gone on to the refeed section, or they've gone on to do their own thing.

I would just like to wish everyone LOTS of success with LT, especially those of you who have decided to stay 100% over Christmas.... that sort of determination WILL get you to where you want to be!!! :D (To those of you who are refeeding for Christmas and getting back on to it afterwards... all the best to you too xx I know it's the right choice for some)

Anyway, good luck my 100%-er friends.... sending you lots of love and hugs from a very slim uklady (22/24 down to a size 12!!!)

Linda, what an inspiration!
Good luck with refeed and have a fab Christmas x x

Well done, now comes the true challenge of maintaining the weight loss. If you continue a higher protein and low carb and fat ratio (ie vegetables and lean meat like protein and fish) like I did after LT, you will continue to lose weight. :)

Linda, what an inspiration!
Good luck with refeed and have a fab Christmas x x

Aww thank you lesley.... hopefully see you in the refeed/maintenance section. Have a lovely Christmas too xx

Well done, now comes the true challenge of maintaining the weight loss. If you continue a higher protein and low carb and fat ratio (ie vegetables and lean meat like protein and fish) like I did after LT, you will continue to lose weight. :)

I totally agree, that the greater challenge is to adjust my previous eating habits to be able to maintain. In fact it will be interesting to see how hard/simple it is :D xx

Congratulations!!! Loved that photograph of you some weeks ago hugging your boy...he could actually get his arms around you...and look at you now in a sweater of hooops not stripes, never would you have had the nerve to wear hoops 6 1/2 stones ago! Enjoy Christmas skinny jim. Elaine

what a fantastic achievement. A very big well done to you! good luck with your refeed, you will probs lose some weight doing that too, I lost another 3lbs on refeed week.

You are a truly inspirational lady!! :)

Well done Linda. Have an amazing Christmas, (in your Laura Ashley dress!!!) and best of luck with the maintenance.
You look wonderful
x x x

That is fantastic and so well deserved. Enjoy the new you... it's not just for Christmas it's forever :) xxx

Congratulations to you, come and join us on maintenance, we are just as fab there!! I log in there most days which seems to keep me motivated! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family, you are inspirational!

Thanks everyone.... your comments mean so much. Day 1 of my refeed today :) xx

well done you, enjoy your re-feeding, don't be a stranger now just coz you are a skinny minnie xxx

well done you, enjoy your re-feeding, don't be a stranger now just coz you are a skinny minnie xxx
lol Lilac...'skinny minny' is just one of the many names Im being called at the mo ... they make me smile. (It's still odd to realise they're actually talking to me when they say that!) The funniest one was a guy said 'Linda, if you stand sideways and stick out your tongue, you'll look like a zip!!!!!!!!' Hahaha ...just makes me feel good, even though it's silly :D :D

That is absolutely fantastic. Have a great Christmas - enjoy your refeed and the new slim you. Well done

W O W !!! Linda, you look very good hun, well done!! You truly are a skinny minny now lol.. what an amazing journey you have had, and I hope you have as much success with the re~feed.... again well done you! XXX

well done

Thank you so much for sharing your success, made me more determined than ever x

Have just been reading your thread. You are an inspiration! I have 30 lbs to lose, and I'm starting on Tuesday next. i was thinking that that's so long with only lipotrim to eat - but when I see what you have achieved I think surely I can lose my 30 lbs.
Thanks so much for posting - it really helps to read it.

Back