149 days til...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
XMAS yippee!

anyone set any xmas goals?

xxx

Yes I have! I AM going to be 12st 7lbs by Christmas. That is 2st lower that I managed on my first time on CD and 1st 2lbs from my goal yippeeeeee!!! :p

It also means I have 149 days to lose 4st 8lbs eeek! x

I'd really like to be at goal and maintaining by then 149 days doesn't sound that long off though!

Wow - that puts it into perspective - I have been on this diet about 120 days and when I started doesn't seem as far away as Christmas does. And for those of you wondering what you can loose in this time I lost 70lbs in just over 3 months so it can be done. Just stick with it and let CD do its magic.

I want to be well and truly maintaining, plus feeling confident on a fancy dress night out for friends 40th birthdays - they say tarts and vicars but I don't know about that!!!!

I want to have a BMI of 30 or under by Christmas and be eligible for IVF.

Considering I feel like time is dragging at the moment, 149 days does not feel very long away at all!

i'd like to be moving up the plans by then have promised myself a christmas but only if i can get to 12st!

wow - only 149 days........i'm hoping to have gotten to goal and STILL be there and be maintaining sucessfully!!

Good luck everyone!!

To have successfully maintained for 3 months!

I am hoping to be almost recovered from my op and maintaining!

To have lost 4 stone.....

Back