14lb in 6 weeks, any1 wanna join me??

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by clairewannabslim2010, 11 July 2010 Social URL.

1. clairewannabslim2010

clairewannabslim2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical, low fat.
    hiya everyone,
    ive recently fallen slightly off the wagen a leg or so :s, but hubby is home for his rnr from afghan in 6 weeks and counting and it will have been well over 4 months since ive seen him by then, im 3 stone lighter atm so wanna round it nicely upto 4. so here goes 14 lb in 6 weeks, feel free to join in and give me some much needed support :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairewannabslim2010

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical, low fat.
    and to top it off, which i forgot to mention earlier... i lost 3kg this month and doc said try for more next month! :( x

4. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    Well done on your weight loss (despite what the dr thinks!) :eek:

I'll join on your challenge. I've been "off" xenical for a few weeks now as we have been trying for a baby and the dr said not to take it along side. However, we have decided to put the baby on hold for a little while just whilst I lose some more weight so I can carry on with the xenical :eek:

I'm going to Disneyland Paris in a few weeks too so the challenge is just what I need to get me back into it. Am hoping to have dropped a size by then too along with the 14lbs:scale:

Bet you can't wait to see hubby again, he wont recognise you with your new fantastic body :D xxxx

5. clairewannabslim2010

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical, low fat.
    can i ask, we are gonna be trying for baby no2 as soon as hes back, y has the doctor said to stop taking xencial? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.